Shock Waves Gravity Waves and Grammar Bursts

Old April 19th 18, 03:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Shock Waves Gravity Waves and Grammar Bursts

LIGO should detect all three.Why not Bert
Old April 19th 18, 03:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber aka
"Lying Idiot Glazier Opines" (LIGO) that one
"should detect all three". "Why not". Bert, who said
"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

PS:
SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [J]
who knows how everything works, which is 1st &
foremost Bert's habit to **** into peoples' mouths, &
to see them being murdered so that Glazier can be
a criminal graveyard vandal & **** onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [J]

Old April 19th 18, 11:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 7:00:38 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
LIGO should detect all three.Why not Bert

Where's your Grammar, Bert?

Double-A

Old April 21st 18, 11:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 3:46:54 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 7:00:38 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
LIGO should detect all three.Why not Bert

Where's your Grammar, Bert?

Double-A

If it sounds right it fits.Gramma it is.I hope.Bert My spelling is getting worse.I'm even can't remember lots of stuff.The drugs I;m taking are fogging my mind. Bert
Old April 22nd 18, 04:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber who wrote:
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I;m taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"I'm even can't remember lots of stuff".Bert... But...

Old April 22nd 18, 10:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 22/04/18 08:04:
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 3:46:54 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 7:00:38 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
LIGO should detect all three.Why not Bert

Where's your Grammar, Bert?

Double-A

If it sounds right it fits.Gramma it is.I hope.Bert My spelling is getting worse.I'm even can't remember lots of stuff.The drugs I;m taking are fogging my mind. Bert

So stop taking the drugs!!

--
Daniel
Old April 22nd 18, 10:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 2:13:02 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 22/04/18 08:04:
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 3:46:54 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 7:00:38 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
LIGO should detect all three.Why not Bert

Where's your Grammar, Bert?

Double-A

If it sounds right it fits.Gramma it is.I hope.Bert My spelling is getting worse.I'm even can't remember lots of stuff.The drugs I;m taking are fogging my mind. Bert

So stop taking the drugs!!

--
Daniel

Yeah, doctors can kill you!

Double-A

Old April 23rd 18, 02:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 2:49:14 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 2:13:02 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 22/04/18 08:04:
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 3:46:54 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 7:00:38 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
LIGO should detect all three.Why not Bert

Where's your Grammar, Bert?

Double-A

If it sounds right it fits.Gramma it is.I hope.Bert My spelling is getting worse.I'm even can't remember lots of stuff.The drugs I;m taking are fogging my mind. Bert

So stop taking the drugs!!

--
Daniel

Yeah, doctors can kill you!

Double-A

Lawyers suing DRs is a billion $$$$$$ business.Then they sue the pill people.Bert

Old April 23rd 18, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 6:05:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 2:49:14 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 2:13:02 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 22/04/18 08:04:
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 3:46:54 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 7:00:38 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
LIGO should detect all three.Why not Bert

Where's your Grammar, Bert?

Double-A

If it sounds right it fits.Gramma it is.I hope.Bert My spelling is getting worse.I'm even can't remember lots of stuff.The drugs I;m taking are fogging my mind. Bert

So stop taking the drugs!!

--
Daniel

Yeah, doctors can kill you!

Double-A

Lawyers suing DRs is a billion $$$$$$ business.Then they sue the pill people.Bert

Doctors and big pharma are responsible for the opioid crises!

Double-A

Space Shock Waves Can create Mountains Herbert Glazier Misc 4 October 30th 17 09:14 PM
Astronomy Cast Ep. 291: Shock Waves Metspitzer Misc 0 February 19th 13 03:25 AM
Space Shock Waves G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 38 October 3rd 12 06:19 PM
Chapt15 Doppler shift occurs only for sound waves, not light waves#440 Atom Totality 4th ed Archimedes Plutonium[_2_] Astronomy Misc 1 May 23rd 11 05:47 AM
What if (on space shock waves) G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 19 August 13th 08 04:03 PM