Comets Are As Dry as a Bone

Old February 28th 18, 11:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Comets Are As Dry as a Bone

Only low wits say Earth got its oceans from comets.No reason to think otherwise.Bert
Old March 1st 18, 12:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 2:52:04 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Only low wits say Earth got its oceans from comets.No reason to think otherwise.Bert

Oly low wits say that comets are dry as a bone...

https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/comet-ocean/en/

"Comets are mostly water ice. It could be that comets made regular water deliveries to Earth."
Old March 1st 18, 12:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig alias
"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"No reason to think otherwise, low wit Bert says, as

"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex & an
IQ of 1.22", and "I know how everything works." as..

"My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
"The bigger their tail the more they looks like an
asshole on steroids" (asteroids)
"Most have one tail. Some have two, (WOW)

"They have little spin if any at all." "They do not rotate"
"They have no Twins. Even ones with two tails.
"Their tails show this reality when making U-turns" Trebert
which is why...

"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die.O ya. Trebert."
" Go figure why nobody wished me a Happy Birthday"
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 2nd 18, 07:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 3:05:43 PM UTC-8, palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 2:52:04 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Only low wits say Earth got its oceans from comets.No reason to think otherwise.Bert

Oly low wits say that comets are dry as a bone...

https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/comet-ocean/en/

"Comets are mostly water ice. It could be that comets made regular water deliveries to Earth."

We have had probes to comets.Even made an explosion on one.Result was it gave off dust,and no water.Get the picture.Think moon, Mars hit so often and not a molecue of water in 830 lb of moon rock tested.That has to tell you something .Bert
Old March 9th 18, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 10:37:59 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 3:05:43 PM UTC-8, palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 2:52:04 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Only low wits say Earth got its oceans from comets.No reason to think otherwise.Bert

Oly low wits say that comets are dry as a bone...

https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/comet-ocean/en/

"Comets are mostly water ice. It could be that comets made regular water deliveries to Earth."

We have had probes to comets.Even made an explosion on one.Result was it gave off dust,and no water.Get the picture.Think moon, Mars hit so often and not a molecue of water in 830 lb of moon rock tested.That has to tell you something .Bert

Earth is a water planet.Its hard for us to except no water running else where.reality is no life anywhere with out warm water to get microbes spreading fast in it.Aliens look only for a blue planet,at the right distance from its star.They pick up Lucy Ball's TV show,and off they go.Bert
Old March 9th 18, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" , listen:
They say that it will be very cold in Anaheim. So is your
Nose-warmer that you invented working good enough for you...

Given that "reber G=emc^2"
is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
and constantly posts -tales-about-tails- to hide and cover up
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1] which
is very different from SwineBert's posted, phony Sanctimony,
(see Bert's filthy and criminal details inside [1], wherein
Bert says:

"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex & an
IQ of 1.22", and "I know how everything works." because...

"My Grandfathers had tails". Trebert (see link [2 & 3] below)
"The bigger their tail the more they looks like an
asshole on steroids" (asteroids)
"Most have one tail. Some have two, (WOW)

"They have little spin if any at all." "They do not rotate"
"They hav no Twins. Even ones with two tails."
"Their tails show this reality when making U turns". Trebert
which is why...

"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me". Bert
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"I have profound conversations with that bucket. (see link [3] below)
.."I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die.O ya. Trebert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert.
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/Untifsdffd.jpg [2]
http://maxpixel.freegreatpicture.com/static/photo/1x/Proboscis-Monkey-Sepilok-Borneo-1406242.jpg
[3]

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 10th 18, 06:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 1:01:22 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Reality is every good reason why comets are dry,and not one to show why they can be wet. They are older than the Sun.keep that in mind.They are exposed to solar wind too WOW dryer than a born fits. Bert
Old March 10th 18, 07:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Reality is every good reason why Bert is wet. It fits Bert
who is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who

Old March 10th 18, 08:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

Only low wits say Earth got its oceans from comets.No reason to think
otherwise.Bert

*** You are one stupid mother****er, Beeeert:
"A Comet is a small, icy, Solar System body ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet

You should learn how to read, you decrepit old goat.
Still having delusions of Nobel ... heh

Old March 11th 18, 12:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 11:49:22 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

Only low wits say Earth got its oceans from comets.No reason to think
otherwise.Bert

*** You are one stupid mother****er, Beeeert:
"A Comet is a small, icy, Solar System body ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet

You should learn how to read, you decrepit old goat.
Still having delusions of Nobel ... heh

We created an explosion and our probe got back on dust came out of it. Only low wits think a comet is a dirty snowball. We read their posts here.Bert