Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old March 31st 17, 10:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

It was a gloomy but dry morning, but now the sky has suddenly cleared and the sun is shining! March is insisting on going out like a lamb, just like it came in. But there was a lot of lion in between!

Currently 55F as of 2:45 PM PDT here in Gresham. Calm and sunny.

Double-A

Old April 1st 17, 12:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 2:53:57 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
It was a gloomy but dry morning, but now the sky has suddenly cleared and the sun is shining! March is insisting on going out like a lamb, just like it came in. But there was a lot of lion in between!

Currently 55F as of 2:45 PM PDT here in Gresham. Calm and sunny.

Double-A

74 H L 53 in Anaheim.Very bright Sun.Very clear view of Mt.Baldy with a snow cap.Sandy disapeared.???? O well she probable found a lover.I'm way to old.Stll TreBert
Old April 1st 17, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 4:13:14 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 2:53:57 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
It was a gloomy but dry morning, but now the sky has suddenly cleared and the sun is shining! March is insisting on going out like a lamb, just like it came in. But there was a lot of lion in between!

Currently 55F as of 2:45 PM PDT here in Gresham. Calm and sunny.

Double-A

74 H L 53 in Anaheim.Very bright Sun.Very clear view of Mt.Baldy with a snow cap.Sandy disapeared.???? O well she probable found a lover.I'm way to old.Stll TreBert

Maybe she is skiing up on Mt. Baldy! Nice you have a ski area so close by. Here it's Mt Hood. Did you ever get into skiing? We have water skiing too on the Columbia and Willamette.

Temp a mild 51F as of 12:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Very calm, but light rain coming down. Should get dryer later. Mists are hovering around Gresham Butte. The local rich and influential live up there where they can look down on everybody else.

Big game coming up tonight. Oregon Ducks vs. the NC Tar Heels in Final Four basketball at 5:49 PM PDT on CBS!

Double-A

Old April 2nd 17, 06:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 12:30:06 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Never did ski,and I grew up in MA.with snow on MTs. all winter. Clear and warmer here about 82 today.Had a big fight with Sandy,and she is gone for good.I now have B.P. as a new friend.She will come in handy she is an undertaker. Seeing a heart Dr. this Tuesday Hmmm I might have to give up Bud and just have two glasses of wine a day.Must eat more MSP,and walk more.Stop fixing cars.Building boats. Think of retiring in Hawaii and make my kids happy.. Trebert
Old April 2nd 17, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 10:51:16 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

I pulled a muscle while trying to ski in may back yard! So I never dared get on a real sky slope. As for water skiing, I never could learn to swim good enough to where I dared go out on the water.

Clear and warmer here about 82 today.Had a big fight with Sandy,and she is gone for good.

To bad about you and Sandy.

I now have B.P. as a new friend.She will come in handy she is an undertaker.

Yeah, you never know when one of those will be needed.

Seeing a heart Dr. this Tuesday Hmmm I might have to give up Bud and just have two glasses of wine a day.

Make sure it's the strongest fortified whine you can get. What the heck, make it brandy!

Must eat more MSP,and walk more.Stop fixing cars.Building boats. Think of retiring in Hawaii and make my kids happy. Trebert

How will retiring in Hawaii make your kids happy?

Temp 54F now here in Gresham as of 1:15 PM PDT. Sun shinning through clouds. So far no rain. Wind west at 8 mph.

Stopped at the RadioShack liquidation sale yesterday. Bought a HDTV Antenna (rabbit ears) for $6.00. Original price was 24.99! My old antenna is broken and kept falling down. Got it hooked up just in time to watch The Oregon Duck Final Four basketball game on CBS. The Ducks ended up losing by 1 point! Success has many fathers, while failure is an orphan. The Ducks are now heading for the orphanage. Lucky they weren't playing the old Aztec version of basketball. In their game, the losing team was sacrificed to the Sun god!

Double-A

Old April 3rd 17, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sunny with scattered clouds. Currently 50F as of 12:45 PM PDT here in Gresham. Early this morning it was 38F. Wind out of the north at 6 mph.

Double-A

Old April 4th 17, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A gloomy day, yet dry. 57F as of 2:00 PM PDT here in Gresham. East wind 12 mph. Overcast.

Got some good deals at Albertson's this morning. The seem to have some better prices since they merged with Safeway. They have a really big store right near to where I live. But just like Safeway, you have to watch their every move. The clerk tried to overring me by $3, but I caught her, and she had to correct it!

Double-A

Old April 5th 17, 01:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Cool sunny,ans saw my heart Dr. On EGG my heart goes ^^^^ ---^^^^^ -----they don't like ------ Looks like I need a pacemaker? My kids want me retired .Hmmmmm I feel OK Sometimes i GET A LITTLE DIZZY ____________________TreBert
Old April 6th 17, 10:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 5:41:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 2:02:04 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A gloomy day, yet dry. 57F as of 2:00 PM PDT here in Gresham. East wind 12 mph. Overcast.

Got some good deals at Albertson's this morning. The seem to have some better prices since they merged with Safeway. They have a really big store right near to where I live. But just like Safeway, you have to watch their every move. The clerk tried to overring me by $3, but I caught her, and she had to correct it!

Double-A

Cool sunny,ans saw my heart Dr. On EGG my heart goes ^^^^ ---^^^^^ -----they don't like ------ Looks like I need a pacemaker? My kids want me retired .Hmmmmm I feel OK Sometimes i GET A LITTLE DIZZY ____________________TreBert

Be sure to get a second opinion before getting a pacemaker. That is a big decision and I'm sure they would like to sell you one. If you had fainting spells, it would be more likely that you need one. Lots of energy usually means a healthy heart.

59F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM PDT. Morning rain has let up, and the sun has broken through. Wind is east at 5 mph. But a big storm is forecast for tomorrow!

Had lunch with Kim yesterday. Someone stole the bag that held her cell phone while on the MAX Train! I walked all over Gresham last night trying to find a replacement for her, but none of the stores had that low priced model in stock! It may have been discontinued. It isn't just about the price, but she doesn't like a complicated phone either. Yet now everybody is supposed to has a Smart Phone! She is still trying to renew her driver's license too. I have tried to receive mail for her at my address so she can show the mail to the DMV to prove she has an address. But the Post Office doesn't seem to be delivering her mail, even though I left a note to the postman to add her to the deliverable mail list. I think I am going to have to bitch to the Post Office about it. I met her today at the Transit Center on the way over here. I found out that her license is just now expiring. I thought it had expired a year ago. That is good news, because she actually has a full year to renew it before having to have to take a driving test!

I gave her some money with the hopes she has better luck finding a phone on her side of town.

Double-A

Old April 7th 17, 01:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Double-A" AA, , alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole"
who yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, & also wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom

Abner daily sucks up to, since there is a scatological homoerotic
attraction factor involved between Bert & Abner, ever since Glazier
promised to bequeath Glazier's stinky Van and that Pail that,

Bert ****s into, to Abner, who now complained about the asylum
that Abner is incarcerated in, wherein Abner has DT flash-backs
& hallucinates to be "right on the money" of which Abner has
none, but sustains himself on his dumpster-diver-diet, or crumbs
that Abner gets from begging geriatric Bag-ladies...

yet, Abner sees himself as a Jewish Supremacist & as a Marxist
Communist Bolshevik Anarchist & said "Better Red the dead" in
his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 --- Pity

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM