Jupiter in Effect has a "Solar system"

Old September 27th 16, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Jupiter in Effect has a "Solar system"

Its many moons makes this reality.However Earth has only 1 moon,but to me is still more amazing.Reason our Earth is only 8,000 miles across,and captured such a large moon. It would be chaos if we had no moon for life. TreBert
Old September 28th 16, 12:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
SteveGG

Well not chaos, but some thing would be different. Tides from only the
Sun would be miniscule. No Apollo program.
Old September 28th 16, 08:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew[_5_]

"SteveGG" wrote in message ...

Well not chaos, but some thing would be different. Tides from only the
Sun would be miniscule. No Apollo program.

They say our days would be only 6-12 hours long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwuge1U4y8Q

The moon is required for the stability of the Earth's
wobble.

And it is required for the cleansing of the biosphere.

Old September 29th 16, 08:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 12:05:01 AM UTC-7, Andrew wrote:
"SteveGG" wrote in message ...

Well not chaos, but some thing would be different. Tides from only the
Sun would be miniscule. No Apollo program.

They say our days would be only 6-12 hours long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwuge1U4y8Q

The moon is required for the stability of the Earth's
wobble.

And it is required for the cleansing of the biosphere.

Without a stable wobble, there would be more migrations!

Double-A

Old October 4th 16, 12:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

"SteveGG" wrote in message ...

Well not chaos, but some thing would be different. Tides from only the
Sun would be miniscule. No Apollo program.

They say our days would be only 6-12 hours long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwuge1U4y8Q

The moon is required for the stability of the Earth's
wobble.

And it is required for the cleansing of the biosphere.

Moon gives tides bigger lift than the Sun. It was greater when moon was only 25,000 miles away.earth land surface must have been very wet,and Florida was under water. with global warming it could happen again O ya TreBert