Mars trajectory problems?

Old July 13th 03, 11:25 PM
Bill Clark

Default Mars trajectory problems?

I thought you might be interested in my research here at the
University of Texas at Austin. An abstract is attached; and the
research is on my web site at:

http://home.austin.rr.com/cmlab/

If you have any comments I would appreciate it if you could put them
in the Guestbook on my web site.

Regards,

Bill Clark, P.E.
Austin, Texas
(Professsional Engineer)

"A Theory of F and G Functions"

ABSTRACT

The "f and g equations" are a solution to the Two Body Equation, for
the gravitational forces of one body orbiting another. I show these "f
and g equations" represent actual forces in the Many Body Problem.
These forces act, in the case of our Solar System, in a subtle way to
establish an Invariant Plane about which the motion of all the planets
is symmetrical. The forces originate in two places; one at Barycenter
of the Solar System and another near the orbit of Mars. I show how
these "f and g forces" have contributed to the very high failure rate
of missions to Mars (ten of thirteen missions have failed ~ NOT all
from mechanical failure or human error), i.e. these new forces near
Mars are not accounted for in typical trajectory models. They also are
the cause of a mysterious aspect of the geology of Mars which could
only have been done by huge oceans of water existing there for aeons.
This is physically not possible because Mars is so small that any
water would quickly evaporate to space. Independent, analytical proof
of these "f and g forces" is presented from many perspectives: complex
analysis, relativity theory, celestial mechanics, solid state physics,
dynamics, fractal theory, and via a numerical model of the Earth to
Mars trajectory. There are currently five spacecraft en route to Mars
~ will they all make it?