And if you thought the Feds were insane ...

Old April 16th 14, 09:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default And if you thought the Feds were insane ...

On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 9:31:07 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... you nailed it, once again:

Pot is still a Schedule IV drug. but it is:

1) Illegal

2) Illegal but often unenforced

3) Decriminalized

4) Legal or essentially legal

In all, you're pretty much at the whim of the Feds, and if they want

to get you for possession, they will find a clause in their screwed

up logic to bust you for it.

See "The Desert Turtle and Cliven Bundy",

or "Cliven Bundy and Harry Reid's son's under the radar energy

activities with the Communist Chinks".

So Colorado voted to decriminalize the whacky tobaccy and the top

Narc, Holder, basically blessed it.

But then, they shut down four businesses, for allegedly obtaining

the funny weed from illegal sources:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...usaolp00000592

And this was their logic:

"You have operated the licensed premises in a manner that adversely

affects the public health or welfare or the safety of the immediate

neighborhoods in which your establishments are located," the state

notice of denial reads.

Don't these people have anything better to do, such as using the

armada of armed-to-the-teeth BLM bobble-head flunkies to patrol our

Southern Border and harass illegals trying to cross over and vote

for Democrats, repeatedly??

My previous posting on this topic was banished, or at least diverted without my knowing. Go figure.

But you as our certified ZNR redneck wanted nothing whatsoever to do with Ron Paul, nor of anyone similar.

What's up with that?
Old April 16th 14, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Brad Guth submitted this idea :
[...]

*** What I'm for or against doesn't really matter now, does it Goth ...
my point is that our Government has become totally lawless and acts in
any old arbitrary fashion it wants towards the citizenry.
Reminds me of the good ole' days under uncle Adolf ... started off
the same way ...
Old April 16th 14, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
[...]

And you can thank G.W. and his wonderful patriot act, for getting rid of all
those messy constitutional rights we had.
Not to forget the TSA he created,.....free feelups for everyone. To make
sure Bin laden wasn't hiding in your underwear.

Oh wait,...Unkle adolph, also got most of his power, claiming he had to stop
terrorists too, after his false flag.
And funded by Grandpa Prescott Bush.

Old April 16th 14, 11:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Bast expressed precisely :

Hägar wrote:
[...]

*** Time for a diaper change, you insufferable troll ...
Old April 17th 14, 02:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

On 4/16/2014 1:25 PM, Hägar wrote:
[...]

That's right, it really doesn't matter because social/political/faith
fence jumpers like yourself are socially and politically bipolar and
very self-centered on just about everything.

Go figure as to whenever I've mentioned Ron Paul, my messages seem to
get lost within the GG+ version of Usenet/newsgroups, and yet via
Thunderbird they show up.

A little further testing could prove interesting, as to how much
robo-moderating is going on with Usenet/newsgroups.