Just to let you know...

Old April 2nd 10, 08:20 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default Just to let you know...

I'm alive and well. My computer had a major meltdown, so I had to save my
pennies and buy a new one - brand-new (this time) Toshiba laptop. I've also
started studying full time as of February. Renewable Energy Technologies
(covers more than solar, but yes... 'solar'...)

Pat, I've missed your sense of humour over the past few months....

Yours sincerely

Alan Erskine

Old April 4th 10, 01:22 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

On 4/1/2010 11:20 PM, Alan Erskine wrote:
I'm alive and well.

Well, I'm alive at least.
Many people seem to think I'm showing odd canine characteristics though,
as they keep referring to me as "one sick puppy".

Pat
Old April 4th 10, 03:10 AM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

On Apr 3, 8:22*pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
On 4/1/2010 11:20 PM, Alan Erskine wrote:

I'm alive and well.

Well, I'm alive at least.
Many people seem to think I'm showing odd canine characteristics though,
as they keep referring to me as "one sick puppy".

It's probably better to have canine characteristics than feline, in
which case you would be "one sick pussy." That's nasty.