They Might Be Giants

Old February 4th 08, 03:09 AM posted to alt.politics.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
kT

Default They Might Be Giants

..
Old February 4th 08, 03:15 AM posted to alt.politics.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Simpson

kT wrote:
.

Apparently, they are!
Old February 4th 08, 09:44 AM posted to alt.politics.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
CWatters[_4_]

"kT" wrote in message
news
.

Sorry, the government cancelled funding for that research project.

Old February 4th 08, 02:02 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
kT

CWatters wrote:
"kT" wrote in message
news
.

Sorry, the government cancelled funding for that research project.

That must explain the great success private industry has had with it.
Old February 4th 08, 10:59 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Phil Cartwright

kT wrote:
.

Error 404: post not found.

--
There's only four things you can be certain of: taxes, change, spam, and
death.
Old February 5th 08, 02:11 AM posted to alt.politics.bush, sci.environment, sci.space.policy, sci.physics
tadchem[_1_]

On Feb 3, 10:09 pm, kT wrote:
.

As if we haven't hear THAT one before....

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA
Old February 5th 08, 03:08 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.politics.bush
kT

Phil Cartwright wrote:

kT wrote:
.

Error 404: post not found.

Even I, normally an extremely *harsh* critic of all things superbowl and
super sunday related, having witnessed the entire Green Bay phenomena
during the early sixties myself, was impressed with the outcome here.

There was no way I was *not* going to watch those last few minutes.

Patriotism really is no longer a valid paradigm in this country.

'They Might Be Giants' is the new American national anthem.

Old February 5th 08, 06:34 PM posted to sci.physics, sci.environment, sci.space.policy, alt.politics.bush
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On Feb 4, 10:08*pm, kT wrote:
Phil Cartwright wrote:
kT wrote:
.

Error 404: post not found.

Even I, normally an extremely *harsh* critic of all things superbowl and
super sunday related, having witnessed the entire Green Bay phenomena
during the early sixties myself, was impressed with the outcome here.

There was no way I was *not* going to watch those last few minutes.

Patriotism really is no longer a valid paradigm in this country.

'They Might Be Giants' is the new American national anthem.

What about the propaganda piece in the beginning? NFL and the Founding
Fathers, rah, rah USA and NFL. Wow 10 solid minutes and even a token
woman (Pat Tillman's widow). I didn't know what to think other than
with all the steriods stuff in baseball; as if the NFL was really
vying to have the "National Pastime" forever changed. And then I
thought, geez, I hope they check those NFL players for steriods
someday!

Eric
Old February 5th 08, 06:38 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.politics.bush
kT

Eric Chomko wrote:
On Feb 4, 10:08 pm, kT wrote:
Phil Cartwright wrote:
kT wrote:
.
[...]

Fortunately, I only watched the last seven minutes of the game.

That's the extent of my interests in sports, but since the sports freaks
will be talking about this for decades I needed to be up to speed on it.
Old February 6th 08, 02:09 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.politics.bush
Bob Cain

kT wrote:

That's the extent of my interests in sports, but since the sports freaks
will be talking about this for decades I needed to be up to speed on it.

I heard the last few minutes because the truck parked next to me in my pharmacy
parking lot happened to have it turned up too loud to ignore. Saved from
ignominy by circumstance, whew!

Bob
--

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

A. Einstein

Question About Gas Giants AC Research 0 June 20th 07 05:11 PM
Gas Giants questions 46erjoe Misc 1 November 6th 06 05:20 AM
gas giants andyneored5 Misc 3 September 2nd 04 04:30 AM
Planets - gas giants Harry Lawless Solar 0 April 28th 04 06:56 AM
Help needed about Red Giants Val Research 3 April 7th 04 10:37 PM