Banking Bone Marrow, place yourself onboard ISS, headed for VL2

Old August 5th 03, 09:27 PM
Brad Guth

Default Banking Bone Marrow, place yourself onboard ISS, headed for VL2

Herb Schaltegger wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Brad Guth) wrote:

I don't need to see any doctor, especially since you're so smart, as
I'll just rely upon whatever it is that you have to say.

Please. See your doctor, Brad. And while you're at it, check with an
English teacher for help parsing that sentence. Because if, as you say
above, you'll "just rely upon whatever it is that you have to say" you'd
be making plans to see the doctor already.

Instead of critiquing for the purely unadulterated sake of your always
be right criteria, just try for once to suppose someone other needed
your apparently better ideas along with a little further information
or consideration on the "what if" aspects of a relatively tiny
percentage of a certain location on Venus that's otherwise loaded with
purely natural formations as surrounding what is otherwise far more
likely artificial than not, be these of patterns entirely unusual and
otherwise entirely unrecorded as of existing anywhere other as being
so natural (including Earth).

In which case, how would you and of your superior intellect undertake
to share your ideas and to review upon the options at hand, the Darwin
double-twist at hand, the entirely unexpected surprise that's become
way more than apparent, or how about just pondering the extremely
remote possibility that you really don't know absolutely everything
there is to know about the following;

1) Other life need not be human like

2) Other life need not require nearly as much O2

3) Other life need not be as pathetically stupid as humans

4) There's actually all the O2 you could possibly want (CO2--CO/O2)

5) There actually all the H2O you could want, if you had a rigid
airship

6) Available energy is abundant, as natural and as green as you can
imagine

7) Notable structures and community infrastructure is not anything so
natural

8) If something is not natural, then what other explanation is there
but life?

http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/positive.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/venus-air.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-learned.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/venus-bridge.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/space-radiation.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/significant-life.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/venus-nocturnals.htm

There's a few dozen other papers that'll probably rub you the wrong
way if you're inclined to remain in staunch opposition to other life
NOT as we know of, or other intelligence NOT as we know of, or even
the pretext that's I'm just a little bit more right about the
observationology of what's existing on Venus in spite of it being so
hot and nasty, in spite of all the status quo god-like communities of
astronomy, astrophysics and even of astro/exobiology purest that can't
foresee any other habitat that's not capable of sustaining our humanly
existence, at our pathetic level of intelligence, not to mention
vastly superior arrogance to whatever ET there is.

Regards, Brad Guth / IEIS discovery of LIFE on Venus
http://guthvenus.tripod.com
Old August 18th 03, 09:12 PM
Brad Guth

I realize that you can spell and even type a whole lot better, that
you never run on a sentence and, that you're not even dyslexic but,
I'll have to ask; Have you no shame, no moral responsibility, no worth
as a human?

Sorry about that, I couldn't resist because, you're all speaking of
Venus as though there has never been nor will there ever be life as
you know it existing on Venus. Otherwise, I do like very much your
inference that, where there's a will there's a way of doing just about
anything, especially if it's one of your ideas.

I already stipulated that "there's other life NOT as we know it on
Venus", or at least the biggest ever discovery of their being
substantial structural remains from a pre-greenhouse life:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm

I've recently indicated upon the notion of our establishing
interplanetary communications, along with lots of numbers and
alternate ideas that should work:
http://guthvenus.tripod.laser-call-01.htm

I've just introduced the notion of establishing the lunar/moon L1.1
space elevator, thereby a moon-dirt depot and possibly even a new ISS
outpost within the massive CM:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/moon-L1-elevator.htm

There now, I've offered three perfectly good sentences, posting three
perfectly good discoveries and/or village idiot ideas that are
moon-dirt cheap and a whole lot safer and way more affordable than
just about anything most others are having to offer, unless flak has
become valuable, as in that case I'm broke, as in flat out of warm and
fuzzy ammo, though I'll gladly gather up whatever flak comes my way
and subsequently return the favor.

BTW; there's lots of natural (green renewable) energy already existing
on Venus, as within the pressure differentials of 4+bar/km of mostly
CO2 and of the likely 10 degrees K/km of the near surface nighttime
season, especially of elevated territories.