Berndt/Balettie Bologna

Old August 6th 03, 02:26 AM
SpamBot

Default Berndt/Balettie Bologna

In article , John Maxson
wrote:

So take your own advice, professional heckler.

You are nothing but a ****ing coward. You don't have the courage of
your convictions to post the data you (claim to) have...could this be
because you don't have it? Any author would not feel threatened by
polite requests to see any evidence which would buttress his argument.

Why not just admit you have no such data, instead of posting
nonsensical replies to the polite requests of others?

Are you so lonely and bitter that you have to pollute the newsgroup
with your paranoid rants? You're the usenet eauivalent of those guys
you see on streetcorners, wearing long pants and winter coats in the
middle of summer, smelling of ****, holding a sign that fortells the
end of the world.

Oh wait, I'm sure if we asked any of THOSE guys for proof, they'd be
happy to show us.