OT - need help with video title

Old October 21st 10, 02:35 PM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default OT - need help with video title

I think it starred Kim Cattrall (Sex And The City) and was a sci-fi
spoof of Thriller, but I can't find any reference to it on Google or
Webcrawler.

Any help would be appreciated as it was a fantastic vid.
Old October 21st 10, 08:21 PM posted to sci.space.history
Val Kraut

You don't give much information about the movie except is was sci fi and a
spoof - So I'll guess maybe "Big Trouble in Little China".

.com...

Old October 22nd 10, 03:44 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 22/10/2010 6:21 AM, Val Kraut wrote:
You don't give much information about the movie except is was sci fi and a
spoof - So I'll guess maybe "Big Trouble in Little China".

"Alan wrote in message
.com...
I think it starred Kim Cattrall (Sex And The City) and was a sci-fi spoof
of Thriller, but I can't find any reference to it on Google or Webcrawler.

Any help would be appreciated as it was a fantastic vid.

No; it was a video - music video - spoof of Thriller (Michael Jackson).
Old October 22nd 10, 04:10 AM posted to sci.space.history
Val Kraut

No; it was a video - music video - spoof of Thriller (Michael Jackson).

Showing my age - I see Thriiller and think of a TV program hosted by Boris
Karloff.

Val Kraut

Old October 22nd 10, 06:20 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

On Oct 21, 7:44*pm, Alan Erskine wrote:

"Alan *wrote in message
d.com...
I think it starred Kim Cattrall (Sex And The City) and was a sci-fi spoof
of Thriller, but I can't find any reference to it on Google or Webcrawler.

Any help would be appreciated as it was a fantastic vid.

No; it was a video - music video - spoof of Thriller (Michael Jackson).

If it's "I'd know it if I heard the name", check her IMDb page or
Wikipedia filmography.
Old October 24th 10, 08:36 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

On Oct 23, 3:28*pm, Alan Erskine wrote:
On 23/10/2010 4:20 AM, wrote:

On Oct 21, 7:44 pm, Alan *wrote:

"Alan * *wrote in message
ond.com...
I think it starred Kim Cattrall (Sex And The City) and was a sci-fi spoof
of Thriller, but I can't find any reference to it on Google or Webcrawler.

Any help would be appreciated as it was a fantastic vid.

No; it was a video - music video - spoof of Thriller (Michael Jackson)..

If it's "I'd know it if I heard the name", check her IMDb page or
Wikipedia filmography.

No... it's not on wiki or IMDB - they don't show music videos. *I
haven't seen it in a few years, and it was before SIC. *I think it was
around the time Kim didhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118452/

Can you give us more info? What did Catrell do in it, how long was it,
how was it a parody, etc?