Universes Like Onions

Old May 18th 06, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Universes Like Onions

Onion rings grow from the center out and their rings grow in spheres
with a liquid between and never touch. Universes grow from the big bang
out and their spacetimes never touch, Universes have a membrane that
separates them. Here is the way I see the onion rings of our universe.
First BB Next ring gamma photons Next ring Matter in the form of
gases. Next ring Proto galaxies Next ring Milky Way created. Next ring
Our solar system Next ring Birth of humankind. I will post all the
future rings but not right now TreBert

Old May 20th 06, 08:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Onion spheres should be given more respect,and thought. A tree grows
rings. An onion grows spheres. Spheres are much more complicating.
Spheres are like wheels within wheels We in the macro realm think of
spheres inflating. Spheres have 3 dimensions,but are tricky. Say a
sphere completely collapses. It ends up as a circle. A sphere can also
end up as a "point"(right Double-A) Best to keep in mind the center of
a donut is a sphere. Is this donut center a "curled up dimension?" Is
the center of the universe a curled up dimension? Is the center of an
onion a curled up dimension? Best to keep in mind if the universe
started out in the shape of a torus(donut) in our spacetime it could
have evolved into a ball (sphere) Gravity can change the shape. This
fits well with Calabi-You,and Witten TreBert

Old May 21st 06, 12:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Onion rings grow from the center out and their rings grow in spheres
with a liquid between and never touch. Universes grow from the big bang
out and their spacetimes never touch, Universes have a membrane that
separates them. Here is the way I see the onion rings of our universe.
First BB Next ring gamma photons Next ring Matter in the form of
gases. Next ring Proto galaxies Next ring Milky Way created. Next ring
Our solar system Next ring Birth of humankind. I will post all the
future rings but not right now TreBert

Universes are like onions. Whenever I slice one into little pieces, it
always makes me cry.

Old May 26th 06, 04:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy

The separation of universes can relate to onions at first glance(idea)
but reality is there is a big difference. Treb will clear this up on his
last post. Bert