The Origin of Gravity

Old June 29th 18, 11:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default The Origin of Gravity

On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 1:37:30 PM UTC-7, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
On 6/29/2018 10:27 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

It appears that some still don't understand
The Origin of Gravity...

maybe I need to explain it in a
different way...

imagine a black hole..

you got everything
going in it..

stars, planets, rocks..

then..you stand

at the other end of
the black hole

and watch everything
that went in.. come out.

Besides light and matter
coming through...

so does time and gravity.

In other words...

stars originated
before the big bang..

matter originated
before the big bang..

time originated
before the big bang..

and Gravity originated
before the big bang.

Before the big bang..
Time was eternal..

now it is divided into ...seconds.

stars didn't die before the big bang..

matter was created moments before the big bang

and Gravity ...

well..

this might be too complicated fo yous...

(some of you cannot even THINK a before the big bang, there's no hope for yous)

I mean, really...how can i explain
The Origin of Gravity
if yous cannot even get pass before the big bang????

I understand...you're waiting for the Headline: "Scientist say Before The Big Bang is Not What They Thought."

Do you know what 'eternal time' feels like? Before the big bang you had 'eternal time'...

it feels like
one second taking a billion years to pass.

Stare at a clock for 24 hours continously and you may get the idea...

Time does seem to go slower when you are constantly observing it.

Now gravity before and after the big bang is like
shoving a pizza through a black hole...

you still got some pineapple and pepperonni on the pizza bit it's a little ...strecthed.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018...-investigator/

Double-A

Old June 30th 18, 08:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

The Starmaker wrote:

[...]

All this is making GOP Mafia Godfather very mad.Like Watts riots Trump my bring in tanks to cool things down.Bert
Old June 30th 18, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
that the GOP Mafia is very mad.Trump my bring in tanks to
cool things down which is why, you Bert should listen up
and take this deal, since you, Bert can make this item
(1) to (5) go away "as you type" if you post something like :

"I, Bert got mad and irrational in my response to the posters
in item (1) to (5) because they were laughing at me". -- Bert" .

Bert, post a a sentence like that, and then item (1) to (5)
may no longer be posted to reminded you of it.

Also, if you do that then the deal will be sweetened in that
you may really deserve a Nobel for you "stopping light 3"
from it's source" as evidence for that will be provide for you.

Deal?

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old July 1st 18, 10:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 1/07/2018 5:23 AM:

Snip

All this is making GOP Mafia Godfather very mad.Like Watts riots Trump my bring in tanks to cool things down.Bert

This line reminded me of the Chuck Norris film, "Invasion USA", which I
watched today

Your National Guard was rolled out in some town, Miami maybe, and was
locked down with night time curfews in place, when a criminal gang
invaded town committing crimes all over the place!

Police couldn't handle things, so "the Feds" called in Chuck Norris to
slaughter the crims!!

--
Daniel
Old July 1st 18, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 2:29:24 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 1/07/2018 5:23 AM:

Snip

All this is making GOP Mafia Godfather very mad.Like Watts riots Trump my bring in tanks to cool things down.Bert

This line reminded me of the Chuck Norris film, "Invasion USA", which I
watched today

Your National Guard was rolled out in some town, Miami maybe, and was
locked down with night time curfews in place, when a criminal gang
invaded town committing crimes all over the place!

Police couldn't handle things, so "the Feds" called in Chuck Norris to
slaughter the crims!!

--
Daniel

Chuck is better than any army!

Double-A

The Origin of Gravity IAM Misc 1 June 5th 18 10:11 AM
The Origin of Gravity IAM Misc 0 May 25th 18 03:04 AM
The Origin of Gravity Mark Earnest[_2_] Misc 0 May 20th 18 08:16 AM
Gravity = mass-gravity + positron-space-gravity; superfluid heliumbehaviour #368 Atom Totality 4th ed Archimedes Plutonium[_2_] Astronomy Misc 0 March 12th 11 08:08 AM
On the origin of gravity, torsion and inertia in a nutshell Jack Sarfatti Astronomy Misc 15 May 19th 07 07:33 PM