Sun + Gravity =Clock that Runs Forever

Old October 21st 13, 03:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Sun + Gravity =Clock that Runs Forever

Will have this type clock finished by weekend. I have a clock that I bought 40 years ago that runs on air pressure only. I have been for green energy for 65 years TreBert
Old October 21st 13, 03:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2" wrote in message
Will have this type clock finished by weekend. I have a clock that I
bought 40 years ago that runs on air pressure only. I have been for green
energy for 65 years TreBert

*** Bert, the Perpetual Loon in search of Perpetual Motion ...
I smell a "No-Bell" ....

Old October 24th 13, 11:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Monday, October 21, 2013 10:26:11 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Will have this type clock finished by weekend. I have a clock that I bought 40 years ago that runs on air pressure only. I have been for green energy for 65 years TreBert

My "Pulse Fusion Machine" could run for 73 years . Reality is fusion is the closest system that fits with creating perpetual motion. Gravity fits well also TreBert
Old October 27th 13, 05:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Monday, October 21, 2013 10:26:11 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Will have this type clock finished by weekend. I have a clock that I bought 40 years ago that runs on air pressure only. I have been for green energy for 65 years TreBert

Reality is green energy going big time in the next 50 years will save humankind.Still it will take hundred years to undue the damage that Progress Energy did to our air. PR+GOPers will kill children for a buck,and have. TreBert
rs

Old October 27th 13, 05:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Old October 27th 13, 05:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Monday, October 21, 2013 10:26:11 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Will have this type clock finished by weekend. I have a clock that I bought 40 years ago that runs on air pressure only. I have been for green energy for 65 years TreBert

The cosmos is the closest system that perpetual motion can relate with. My equation G=EMC^2 fits well too. TreBert
Old November 10th 13, 04:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Monday, October 21, 2013 10:26:11 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Will have this type clock finished by weekend. I have a clock that I bought 40 years ago that runs on air pressure only. I have been for green energy for 65 years TreBert

Reality is the electron's spin is forever.Reality is its spin makes it an electron. It spins at c. Never slower or faster. Einstein likes this thinking. Its Nobel. TreBert
Old November 10th 13, 04:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Monday, October 21, 2013 10:26:11 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Will have this type clock finished by weekend. I have a clock that I bought 40 years ago that runs on air pressure only. I have been for green energy for 65 years TreBert

Forgot to add this. Electron's spin gives it its charge.It could not be an electron if it did not spin at c. Same goes for the positron Electrons spin to the left,and positrons right. Get then picture Treb told me all this 22 years ago