The Cosmological Constant and Convex Curve of Space

Old October 22nd 11, 01:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default The Cosmological Constant and Convex Curve of Space

IMy inflation of space using the convex curve is one of my 3 best
theories. It shows its the universe's largest source of energy. It
answers the fate of the universe. It is an antigravity force. Galaxies
are in reality accelerating away from each other. When there is a TOE
my convex theory will be a big part of it. TreBert
Old November 1st 11, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

NO, I SURE DIDN'T, YOU ****ING IDIOT! DID YOU FALL ASLEEP?

ALL MY ATOMIC CLOCKS CONFIRM I AM RIGHT!

WHO MADE YOU A SAINT?

Saul Levy

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 16:04:25 -0700 (PDT), Saint Isidore - Patron Saint
of the Internet wrote:

On Oct 22, 3:14*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 10/22/2011 8:59 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

IMy inflation of space using the convex curve is one of my 3 best
theories.

I'd agree with you except that it's not
YOUR theory. You stole it.

It shows its the universe's largest source of energy.

The universe has no other 'source' of energy
besides the big bang. All the matter and energy
that exists has existed since the big bang and
will exist forever.

answers the fate of the universe. It is an antigravity force. Galaxies
are in reality accelerating away from each other. When there is a TOE
my convex theory will be a big part of it. *TreBert

Ya. Except that YOU aren't the one that came up with it.

Have a nice day! *:-)

we just had a time jump of several hours. Did any others have this?