Anti-Universes and Convex Space Curve

Old May 8th 11, 03:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Anti-Universes and Convex Space Curve

Dirac would like this post. Can my "Convex theory fit well with anti-
universes?" Do anti-universes exist? Treb is saying YES. Reality is
Einstein curved space concave,for gravity and Glazier's convex curve
gave anti-gravity. Both are two sides to the same coin. If we have
anti-matter we must have anti-gravity. Treb is proof of that. Kicker
is anti-gravity produces anti-charges. Our universe is electrons
Treb's universe is positrons Treb says O ya. Where I'm right handed
Treb is left handed "get the picture" Dirac,Feynman and TreBert like
parrel universes. Their thoughts come way out of the box. Far out
thoughts keep new ideas up front. Well Treb just jumped in to post
this. Add "time" to charge as another difference. I knew Treb is more
clever than I,and the reason is he came out of the big bang first(the
older twin) That's the heart of our "Time laps theory" Still over
the years Treb has given me 4 lotto numbers,but not even one 5 number
that pays about $250,000. Go figure TreBert
Old May 8th 11, 04:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

TREB IS AS SENILE AS YOU ARE, YOU SENILE OLD GOAT!

DID YOU FINISH ANY OF THOSE PROTOTYPES YET?

Saul Levy

Old May 8th 11, 04:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 8, 7:34*am, herbert glazier wrote:
[...]

Black holes and antimatter each seem to exist within our universe, so
it's kinda possible that an entire universe of mostly antimatter and
black holes could exist.

A universe is just a cluster of galaxies, plus a small percentage of
rogue items and otherwise dark/clear molecular stuff that's
intergalactic.

For all we know, our universe hasn't been expanding for several
billion years. Perhaps JWST will discover some of the furthest items
in null-shift or possibly a few blue-shift.

http://translate.google.com/#

Old May 12th 11, 10:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On May 8, 11:40*am, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

To think our universe is the only one in the universe is naive. There
are more universes in the cosmos than all the flakes of snow that ever
fell. It relates to those that think Earth is the only planet with
life. TreBert
Old May 12th 11, 06:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOUR LIFE IS EBBING, BEERT!

DIE ALREADY, FOOL!

Saul Levy

Old May 12th 11, 09:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 12, 2:10*am, herbert glazier wrote:
[...]

The way spendy and much delayed JWST should prove there's perhaps half
again as many galaxies, was well as better detecting the typical red
and brown dwarf populations of a typical galaxy. JWST should even
detect rogue interstellar items of various cool planets along with
their moons.

http://translate.google.com/#