Anti-Matter ,and Negative Matter are two Different Things O Ya

Old March 2nd 11, 11:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Anti-Matter ,and Negative Matter are two Different Things O Ya

Reality is anti-matter exists,and has positive energy,but its charge
is reversed. We have yet to detect negative matter. My reasoning is
negative matter only exists in my convex curve of spacetime.(it would
fall up always) and right from the start of the big bang. It can only
be found at the edge of the expanding universe. Its fun stuff
TreBert
Old March 4th 11, 02:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Mar 2, 6:38*pm, herbert glazier wrote:
Reality is anti-matter exists,and has positive energy,but its charge
is reversed. We have yet to detect negative matter. My reasoning is
negative matter only exists in my convex curve of spacetime.(it would
fall up always) and right from the start of the big bang. It can only
be found at the edge of the expanding universe. *Its fun stuff
TreBert

Reality is negative energy has been detected in the lab.It was
discovered about 65 years ago. Negative energy was proven by the
Casimir effect. Fact is the smaller the distance between the plates
the greater the force of attraction Hmmm can we bring in the inverse
square law here? Tricky stuff TreBert
Old March 4th 11, 08:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 4, 6:56*am, herbert glazier wrote:
On Mar 2, 6:38*pm, herbert glazier wrote:

Reality is anti-matter exists,and has positive energy,but its charge
is reversed. We have yet to detect negative matter. My reasoning is
negative matter only exists in my convex curve of spacetime.(it would
fall up always) and right from the start of the big bang. It can only
be found at the edge of the expanding universe. *Its fun stuff
TreBert

Reality is negative energy has been detected in the lab.It was
discovered about 65 years ago. Negative energy was proven by the
Casimir effect. Fact is the smaller the distance between the plates
the greater the force of attraction * Hmmm can we bring in the inverse
square law here? *Tricky stuff * *TreBert

I think matter+anti-matter is worth at least E=MC3, and perhaps the
inverse square law becomes the inverse cubic if not the inverse quad
law.

http://translate.google.com/#

Old March 4th 11, 10:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

QUIT TRYING TO CHANGE PHYSICS, FOOL!

YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 12:44:22 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
wrote:

[...]

Brad Guth, THE VILLAGE IDIOT!

Old March 4th 11, 10:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Mar 4, 3:44*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Inverse cube Hmmm nice thinking BG might fit with string theory,and
its extra dimentions. I had thoughts on micro gravity in this way.
TreBert
Old March 4th 11, 11:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 4, 2:46*pm, herbert glazier wrote:
[...]

If the negative-matter realm and the positive-anti-matter realm each
run by their own E=MC2, it seems only logical that those should
combine to make something much greater than just the sum of their
individual mass combining at 2c. Possibly as great as E=(M 2C2)2.

When is the LHC going to smash a few trillion positrons into a few
trillion electrons? (being that electrons and positrons are naturally
attracted to one another, should make the colliding job much easier)

http://translate.google.com/#

Old March 5th 11, 02:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

[...]

Yesterday I posted a reply to your cube law. I said it was good
thinking. Cubic inverse law I have thoughts on gravity TreBert

Old March 5th 11, 02:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 3/5/2011 9:28 AM, herbert glazier wrote:
On Mar 4, 3:44 pm, Brad wrote:

Yesterday I posted a reply to your cube law. I said it was good
thinking. Cubic inverse law I have thoughts on gravity TreBert

"If you agree with Guthtard on anything, you are an idiot" -HVAC

Old March 5th 11, 03:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Mar 4, 6:05*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Particles of opposite charge not coming together is answered by my
"Time laps theory" TreBert