The Difference ... in case you were wondering

Old October 11th 09, 08:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default The Difference ... in case you were wondering

On Oct 11, 12:08*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double a * Gay "Good old boys like Crist should come out of the mens
room and say they are gay. Charlie Crist could be a security risk if he
does not have the guts to be open in his sex preference. He could be
black mailed. He might want to be in the senate to get close to the page
boys. Good old boys like him relate well to page boys * *Bert

Yes, I believe Portland Mayor Sam Adams' affair was with a page boy,
probably 17 at the time.

Double-A

Old October 11th 09, 08:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 11, 12:50*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Oct 11, 12:08*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Double a * Gay "Good old boys like Crist should come out of the mens
room and say they are gay. Charlie Crist could be a security risk if he
does not have the guts to be open in his sex preference. He could be
black mailed. He might want to be in the senate to get close to the page
boys. Good old boys like him relate well to page boys * *Bert

Yes, I believe Portland Mayor Sam Adams' affair was with a page boy,
probably 17 at the time.

Double-A

I remember reading once, I think it was in Plato's Symposium, where
one of the speakers is observing how politicians tend to be "lovers of
boys", and that then those boys grow up to be politicians, who in turn
are "lovers of boys". I guess that aspect of politics hasn't changed
much in over 2000 years!

Double-A

The Difference ... in case you were wondering G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 October 11th 09 02:00 PM
Wondering ????? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 6 December 29th 06 06:09 PM
Just wondering... Chris Taylor UK Astronomy 2 June 5th 05 07:20 PM
(OT) In case anyone's wondering......:) Starstuffed Amateur Astronomy 8 August 29th 03 02:02 AM