P.Constellation will be cancelled

Old August 13th 08, 12:31 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Jörg

Default P.Constellation will be cancelled

I'm sure. That program is a **** from the beginning.

Old August 14th 08, 07:56 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Brian Gaff

Well, I dunno, with the US apparently siding with the wrong side in Eastern
Europe but then, there is nothing new there, you could end up with no access
to the iss at all.

Brian

Email:

Old August 14th 08, 03:34 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Brian Thorn[_2_]

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 06:56:07 GMT, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Well, I dunno, with the US apparently siding with the wrong side in Eastern
Europe but then, there is nothing new there, you could end up with no access
to the iss at all.

Wow, the Russians tightened your leash, I see. "Agree with us, or
we'll cut off your oil!" "Yes, sir. Right away, sir."

Soviet intimidation of Western Europe is alive and well.

Brian
Old August 14th 08, 07:59 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
André, PE1PQX

Brian Thorn had uiteengezet :
wrote:

Well, I dunno, with the US apparently siding with the wrong side in Eastern
Europe but then, there is nothing new there, you could end up with no access
to the iss at all.

Wow, the Russians tightened your leash, I see. "Agree with us, or
we'll cut off your oil!" "Yes, sir. Right away, sir."

Soviet intimidation of Western Europe is alive and well.

Brian

Brian: your'e probably not very good informed: Russia transports gas to
Europe (Gazprom ring a bell?) not oil