Mainstream journalists expose 9/11 hoax

Old October 22nd 13, 06:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Mainstream journalists expose 9/11 hoax

On Sunday, October 20, 2013 7:28:27 PM UTC-7, TrampledUnderFoot wrote:
On 10/20/2013 3:31 AM, Rocky wrote:

"Mainstream journalists expose 9/11 hoax"

Several leading American mainstream journalists say that the US government

is lying about 9/11 and the so-called war on terror. Unfortunately, media

owners and editors won't let them report their findings.

Recently, Seymour Hersh, America's top mainstream investigative reporter,

broke the news that the US government's claim to have killed Osama Bin Laden

on May 2nd, 2011 is "a big lie. There is not one word of truth in it."

Hersh went on to harshly criticize his long-time employer, the New York

Times, and other big media outlets: "We lie about everything, lying has

become the staple." He said all big US media outlets should be shut down for

lying to the American people.

. . .

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/10...pose-911-hoax/

What a load of BULL****. Bin Laden has now paid for his leading

role in the 9/11/01 atrocity. Kalid S.M. is in custody and will pay up.

We will never let Al Queda rest, liquidating them when found

ANYWHERE on this planet. LET'S ROLL...

TUF

OBL was the ideal patsy or fall-guy for GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Kissinger and others of their kind, of which you and others of your oligarch/Bilderberg and/or brown-nosed minion kind worship.
Old October 23rd 13, 09:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
TrampledUnderFoot

On 10/22/2013 12:32 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Sir, you're the one who has been fooled. I'm not part of any "kind".
I look closely at ALL the evidence, apply critical thinking principles,
and arrive at my OWN opinion/conclusion. And after I've arrived at
a opinion/conclusion, I would bet my house that I'm correct.
TUF
Old October 23rd 13, 07:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:24:11 AM UTC-7, TrampledUnderFoot wrote:
On 10/22/2013 12:32 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

OBL was the ideal patsy or fall-guy for GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Kissinger and others of their kind, of which you and others of your oligarch/Bilderberg and/or brown-nosed minion kind worship.

Sir, you're the one who has been fooled. I'm not part of any "kind".
I look closely at ALL the evidence, apply critical thinking principles,
and arrive at my OWN opinion/conclusion. And after I've arrived at
a opinion/conclusion, I would bet my house that I'm correct.

TUF

Right, and our dysfunctional government with its oligarch/Bilderberg run MIC along with its unlimited line of credit can always be trusted to not only do the right thing but to always tell us the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

What planet did you say you were from, or perhaps are you a time traveler?

BTW; what's your house worth?
Old October 23rd 13, 08:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

TrampledUnderFoot wrote:
[...]

Did you look at THIS evidence

Rethink 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wbIaYsA4rs

Old October 24th 13, 05:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
TrampledUnderFoot

On 10/23/2013 2:46 PM, Bast wrote:

Did you look at THIS evidence

Rethink 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wbIaYsA4rs

Building 7! Building 7! Building 7! You thruthers irritate me with
"what about Building 7?? Huh Huh? " Building 7 is irrelevant!
Nobody even got killed in there! And that's all that counts! Ugh...
TUF
Old October 24th 13, 07:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

TrampledUnderFoot schreef op 24-10-2013 6:42:
On 10/23/2013 2:46 PM, Bast wrote:

Did you look at THIS evidence

Rethink 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wbIaYsA4rs

Building 7! Building 7! Building 7! You thruthers irritate me with
"what about Building 7?? Huh Huh? " Building 7 is irrelevant!
Nobody even got killed in there! And that's all that counts! Ugh...
TUF

And what about building six... what did happen to that construction?
only the walls were left standing!!!

http://youtu.be/a4FkO5ry1uo

And then they pulled the walls...
http://youtu.be/_v2yud3aCGQ

Old October 25th 13, 10:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

TrampledUnderFoot wrote:
On 10/23/2013 2:46 PM, Bast wrote:

Did you look at THIS evidence

Rethink 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wbIaYsA4rs

Building 7! Building 7! Building 7! You thruthers irritate me with
"what about Building 7?? Huh Huh? " Building 7 is irrelevant!
Nobody even got killed in there! And that's all that counts! Ugh...
TUF

All that counts ????
WTF?,

....so you work for the people who DID cause 9/11, and you think they were a
tad disappointed ???