Radio Meteor Obs. Bull. March 2004

Old April 10th 04, 05:17 PM
Chris Steyaert

Default Radio Meteor Obs. Bull. March 2004

Radio Meteor Observation Bulletin No. 128 of January 2004 (115 K) is available
now as

http://visualrmob.free.fr/rmobtext/rmob0403.txt

More information and the visual presentation of the hourly forward scatter
counts can be found on

http://www.rmob.org

Chris

Old April 11th 04, 07:47 PM
Andy

Hi all,

I emailed Pierre at Rmob last month to point out that his Colourgramme
Online page was providing corrupted images from my data. All that
happened was that the facility was taken off line - no reply,
explanation or anything. I've emailed again recently and again had no
reply. Has anyone got contact with him to find out the situation?

Andy G7IZU..
--
Andy Smith

Old April 13th 04, 07:18 PM
ChrisH

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 18:17:17 +0200, Chris Steyaert
wrote:

Radio Meteor Observation Bulletin No. 128 of January 2004 (115 K) is available
now as

http://visualrmob.free.fr/rmobtext/rmob0403.txt

More information and the visual presentation of the hourly forward scatter
counts can be found on

http://www.rmob.org

Chris

Any idea when the 'Colorgramme On Line' will be fixed? I just get a
404 error message when trying to use it.

How do I submit results to this? - I have them going back to Jan 2004.

ChrisH

UK Astro Ads: http://www.UKAstroAds.co.uk
Old April 15th 04, 08:56 AM
Andy

In message , ChrisH
writes

Any idea when the 'Colorgramme On Line' will be fixed? I just get a
404 error message when trying to use it.

How do I submit results to this? - I have them going back to Jan 2004.

ChrisH

UK Astro Ads: http://www.UKAstroAds.co.uk

Obviously Pierre is not interested in feedback Chris. I've had no help
at all from anyone who uses or runs this site. Amazing!

Andy.

--
Andy Smith
Old April 15th 04, 12:43 PM
ChrisH

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:56:08 +0100, Andy wrote:

In message , ChrisH
writes

Any idea when the 'Colorgramme On Line' will be fixed? I just get a
404 error message when trying to use it.

How do I submit results to this? - I have them going back to Jan 2004.

ChrisH

UK Astro Ads: http://www.UKAstroAds.co.uk

Obviously Pierre is not interested in feedback Chris. I've had no help
at all from anyone who uses or runs this site. Amazing!

Andy.

It seems that way - yet there are new results being posted so
*someone* must still be interested. Would be a shame to let
hard-earned results go to waste!

Chris