Mobbing at NASA

Old August 28th 06, 06:47 PM posted to sci.space,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Dot[_1_]

Default Mobbing at NASA

--
Danny Dot
www.mobbinggonemad.org

"Craig Fink" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:14:04 +0000, Danny Dot wrote:

Can you test it now? I think I have it fixed now.

Are you running on a LINUX box?

Yes, OpenSuSE, one of the better distributions of Linux, but the latest
version has more issues than previous versions.

Your link is fixed, the High Resolution version is great. Looks like the
whales like to interact with people. If you ever get a chance to do any
offshore sailing at night, dolphin are really impressive if there is a lot
of phosphorous (bioluminescence) in the water. As they're swimming and
playing with the bow, the phosphorus makes them glow green and leaves a
green trail of their wake. The twisting turning glowing green trails are
really impressive as the dolphins play with each other and the bow.

--
Craig Fink
Courtesy E-Mail Welcome @

I have been scuba diving at night and seen this effect on my partner's
flipper. At first I thought I was seeing an illusion. But, quickly came to
realize the glowing dots were a form of life.

On the dolphin at night, I have seen them play in the bow wave of a 46 foot
boat in the day. It was great. I watched them for at least an hour. I
didn't like the night cruise much because of all of the oil rigs in the
Texas Gulf coast. If one was unlighted, we could easily have hit it and
sunk. Other than thinking I might die any second, I loved the night sailing
trip. We went from Galveston Texas to Aransas Pass Texas.

And the gray whales love people. When we were hunting them a couple of
decades ago, they avoided people. Now we don't hunt and mother and calf
come up to say hi and have themselves petted. The mother's will actually
push their calf up to the boats. BTW, the one in the movie was a calf. The
mother's are MUCH bigger.

Danny Dot
www.mobbinggonemad.org

Old August 28th 06, 06:52 PM posted to sci.space,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Dot[_1_]

--
Danny Dot
www.mobbinggonemad.org

"Craig Fink" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 21:46:32 +0000, Danny Dot wrote:

Take a look at my site...

Hummm...1999...you must have raised quite a ruckus.

lol, that explains it. Right around the time you were raising a ruckus at
JSC, the contractor I worked for Intermetrics/Averstar/Titan (doing
Independent Verification and Validation on the Space Shuttle) sent around
a little psychological/personality test to all of it's employees. The test
was an online test with a series of question that when answered would show
what type of personality you had. It then related your type of personality
to those of various famous historical people.

Should I take the test? Heck why not, who doesn't what to know how their
personality relates to other famous historical types. A little while
later, some low-mid level manager sends around an email stating that
personality types xxx should be fired. Why is this manager type wanting to
fire all the creative types?

Hummm, you must have raised quite a ruckus.

Do you remember the time line of your test. My activity peaked on July 22,
1999. On this day I openly accused NASA management of actively and
maliciously attempting to drive me crazy and had a nice statement about
getting back to the moon if we would stop hiring managers with insecurity
complexes. One thing I know for sure, I got their attention :-)

I have NO idea NASA would resort to outright lies to my doctors about my
behaviour.

Danny Dot
www.mobbinggonemad.org

--
Craig Fink
Courtesy E-Mail Welcome @

Old August 28th 06, 06:54 PM posted to sci.space,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Dot[_1_]

--
Danny Dot
www.mobbinggonemad.org

"Craig Fink" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:30:07 +0000, Craig Fink wrote:

[...]

personality types xxxx should be fired. Why is this manager type wanting
to fire all the creative types?

Hummm, you must have raised quite a ruckus.

Forgot links:

Types of personalities, ENTp, ISFp, ESFj, ...
http://socionics.com/main/types.htm

Various famous historical people with particular types
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/...o/famous.types

--
Craig Fink
Courtesy E-Mail Welcome @

Do you remember the types they wanted to fire?

Danny Dot
www.mobbinggonemad.org

Old August 30th 06, 04:42 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Craig Fink

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:54:18 +0000, Danny Dot wrote:

"Craig Fink" wrote in message
[...]

that personality types xxxx should be fired. Why is this manager type
wanting to fire all the creative types?

Hummm, you must have raised quite a ruckus.

Forgot links:

Types of personalities, ENTp, ISFp, ESFj, ...
http://socionics.com/main/types.htm

Various famous historical people with particular types
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/...o/famous.types

--
Craig Fink
Courtesy E-Mail Welcome @

Do you remember the time line of your test. My activity peaked on July
22, 1999. On this day I openly accused NASA management of actively and
maliciously attempting to drive me crazy and had a nice statement about
getting back to the moon if we would stop hiring managers with
insecurity complexes. One thing I know for sure, I got their attention
:-)

I have NO idea NASA would resort to outright lies to my doctors about my
behaviour.

Do you remember the types they wanted to fire?

Like I said, it was right around that time frame, give or take a year. The
low level manager type who sent the e-mail was not in a position to hire,
fire, or send around the test. His comment was more joking and/or possibly
informative as to his personal opinion on what the he thought about the
test. I have no doubt he probably choose not to take it.

But to me, I had already taken it and probably would have even if I had
read his comment e-mail first, but I'm not absolutely positive about that.
The personality type was either ENTp or ENTj. I remembered the whole
incident because I resembled that type. I was only one question away from
the type he was wanting to fire and it was one of those question that
depends on what kind of day your having as to how you answer it. It left
me wondering.

Yeah, you got their attention alright, and I don't doubt there may have
been some mad mobbing going on wrt you. I don't even know you and you've
impacted my life, wondering about intentions of their innocent little
test. You might consider having a little empathy for others and consider
how your actions might affect other "normal" type people.

I've read a lot of what you've had to say on your web site, and quite
frankly don't know exactly what to say about it. But what the heck, here
are my thoughts on it.

First, you should seriously consider writing the NASA EAP woman an apology
letter. The one you accused of wanting to wipe your memory. Make it
sincere and without anything that could be considered innuendo. Here comes
the empathy part, after you finish writing it, don't send it. I have no
doubts that she would rather have you totally forget and loose all
memories of her. She probably never wants to hear, see, or think about you
again and is trying to wipe her own memories clean wrt you. The letter is
more for your benefit than hers.

Second, wrt Memory wiping. If you read your own links wrt to this drug
induced chamber of horrors type treatment you'll see that psychiatrist are
considering it as a treatment for post traumatic stress syndrome. To get
people to forget the trauma, and everything else. So, I don't really know
what your trying to say. Are you bipolar? Were you traumatized? Exactly
what are you trying to say about your 1999 traumatic experience? I'm not
really wanting an answer, but it's just something you might think about.
And, give your parents a hug every time you do, for not allowing it. They
were the ones in charge of your treatment, not NASA, when you weren't
capable of it. When you are capable of it, your the one in charge of your
physical and psychological wellbeing and treatment.

Third, any beef you have wrt Memory wiping is with Devereaux and their
Doctor who from all appearances should have been a patient instead of in
charge of patients. It appears from how she filled out the paperwork, she
thought she was you, didn't know who you were, didn't know the time or
date, couldn't follow instructions and had no idea were she was other than
the state of Texas. You did the right thing getting out of there and going
someplace else for treatment. At that point you had regain control of your
treatment from your parents. Give them another hug.

Fourth, after your traumatic experience in 1999 you have no one to blame
but yourself for going back to NASA and putting yourself back in the exact
stressful situation that contributed to the traumatic experience in the
first place. After all those bad managers at NASA received you e-mail
urging them to resign, you should have noticed that none of them did, and
few did after the Columbia Disaster. It's not considered whistle blowing
to state what is blatantly obvious, that after receiving an e-mail urging
them to resign they might actually want to fire you or even have all your
memories of them erased. Good thing your parents and you were in charge of
your treatment.

Fifth, it really appears to me that you recently did everything you could
to get terminated from NASA. Subconsciously removing yourself from a very
stressful situation, by reliving your 1999 traumatic experience, over,
and over, and over again. All the footnotes in the world aren't going to
change it. If you want a look at were this path is taking you, I'd suggest
getting a copy of John Maxson's book, "The Betrayal Of Mission 51-L"
(Copyright 2000 ISBN 0-9704036-0-7), start with the chapters nearest the
dedication. Your book might end up looking similar. If you want to see
just how bad mad mobbing can get, do some googling of this group
sci.space.shuttle and the mobbing that took place here wrt John Maxson. I
believe John has you beat by a long shot, and is doing much better now
that the mad mobbing has quit. He might even still be posting here from
time to time. Hi John.

Finally, only you can decide what your future holds. You can't change the
past but you can change the future.

Good luck,

--
Craig Fink
Courtesy E-Mail Welcome @

Old August 30th 06, 04:44 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Craig Fink

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:47:08 +0000, Danny Dot wrote:

"Craig Fink" wrote in message
[...]

Sounds like you might have sailed in the Harvest Moon Regatta, a really
nice overnight passage.

In some ways sailing at night is safer. Ships are usually well lit and can
be seen by their glow long before they are above the horizon. As to
hitting an unlit oil rig, that's a possibility too. But sinking is another
matter. That's really up to the Captain and Crew and how they respond to
the crisis.

In many ways you to seem to have hit an obstruction in life and are
sinking, and must feel abandoned by much of your crew. Your support group
that kept you afloat for the past seven years is now much smaller. As to
whether you remain afloat or sink really is up to you and the path you
choose. You can continue focusing on just how bad things are and hopeless
things seem be, how high the water level is rising in the boat. Or, focus
on positive things like how much water you've bailed, and how to slow and
stop the leak.

You should focus on were your going, not were you've been. I would hope
you can see that since last December you've been focusing on a rather
traumatic experience in your past, and not been looking at were your going
or want to be. The key to better visitation rights to your kids isn't in
the past, it's in the present or future. You can control your present and
future, not your past.

When riding a Motorcycle and I've found that if I'm in a tough spot, I
should always focus on were I want to go, not were I don't (the car, side
of the road, or obstruction). Just the same, if you focus on were you want
to go, you'll go there. And, if you focus on were you don't want to go,
you'll go there too.

Like this conversation has two threads to choose from, one good, one bad.
Only you can choose which thread you want to go down.

My favorite watch while sailing is in the wee hours of the night. When
it's darkest and it's the hardest to stay awake and vigilant checking the
path ahead for obstacles. Then, when the first light of day appears on the
horizon, how it rejuvenates me. Brings me joy, energy and thoughts of the
new day. After that point I can't sleep even if I try.

--
Craig Fink
Courtesy E-Mail Welcome @
Old August 30th 06, 05:57 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Dot[_1_]

Thanks for the input. Where I want to go is to highlight workplace mobbing
in the USA. It is recognized in Europe. I know there are MANY out there
that are victims of mobbing and I wish to use my experience to help them.

--
Danny Dot
Look at my site and see how NASA treats a creative mind!!!

Old August 30th 06, 06:13 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Dot[_1_]

--
Danny Dot
Look at my site and see how NASA treats a creative mind!!!
The summary is "Not Very Well" :-)
www.mobbinggonemad.org

news

"Craig Fink" wrote in message
[...]

I have. It turns out until recently I didn't realize a huge number of
people would not or even could not say "I was wrong" or "I made a mistake".
I realize now that I often painted these people in a corner on technical
matters. Only recently I have started to recognize these people and give
them an "easy out", e.g "I never said that".

[...]

Legally I was in charge. I never met the criteria for not being able to
make my own decisions on medical treatement. Having said that, the doctors
in these places apparently play the rules as they want to play them. In
reality, my parents were in charge with no legal authority to do this.

Third, any beef you have wrt Memory wiping is with Devereaux and their
Doctor who from all appearances should have been a patient instead of in
charge of patients. It appears from how she filled out the paperwork, she
thought she was you, didn't know who you were, didn't know the time or
date, couldn't follow instructions and had no idea were she was other than
the state of Texas. You did the right thing getting out of there and going
someplace else for treatment. At that point you had regain control of your
treatment from your parents. Give them another hug.

I call them everyday and have a great talk with them. They both deeply
regret not believing me in 1999 when I told them I was being mistreated and
mobbed and NASA.

Fourth, after your traumatic experience in 1999 you have no one to blame
but yourself for going back to NASA and putting yourself back in the exact
stressful situation that contributed to the traumatic experience in the
first place.

I have a theory on this I am going to explore. The desired result of
mobbers to force the person out of power or out of the group. I was in a
situation with my family that made moving very difficult. My theory is if
the mobbie can not move easily, they stay until the point mental injury is
experienced.

After all those bad managers at NASA received you e-mail
urging them to resign, you should have noticed that none of them did, and
few did after the Columbia Disaster. It's not considered whistle blowing
to state what is blatantly obvious, that after receiving an e-mail urging
them to resign they might actually want to fire you or even have all your
memories of them erased. Good thing your parents and you were in charge of
your treatment.

Fifth, it really appears to me that you recently did everything you could
to get terminated from NASA. Subconsciously removing yourself from a very
stressful situation, by reliving your 1999 traumatic experience, over,
and over, and over again.

I can't disagree with you on this at all. I knew I wanted out, but could
resign because of need for money to support my family. Also, I refused to
submit to inappropriate managment actions, e.g. violations of sick leave
policy, as I did in 1999.

BTW, NASA uses an employee's need to provide for his family very effective
to quash the dissenting opinions. Engineers with families are correct to
let astronauts die before they speak up