Sheer lies, cheating by Dr Alexander Inpain , who introduced as Scientist and Administrator at CERN ( European Organization for Nuclear Research ) in various post . But it proved all fraud. He was disusing about my work Einstein Sep 1905 paper and

Old October 1st 06, 09:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
AJAY SHARMA[_3_]

Default Sheer lies, cheating by Dr Alexander Inpain , who introduced as Scientist and Administrator at CERN ( European Organization for Nuclear Research ) in various post . But it proved all fraud. He was disusing about my work Einstein Sep 1905 paper and

Sheer lies, cheating by Dr Alexander Inpain , who introduced as
Scientist and Administrator at CERN ( European Organization for Nuclear
Research ) in various post . But it proved all fraud. He was disusing
about my work Einstein Sep 1905 paper and my book
100 Years Of E=mc2.
https://www.novapublishers.com/catal...oducts_id=4554

An open letter to Dr Alexander Inpain as he introduced on Wrap Forum.
What you got in Cheating and Misusing Name of CERN ?
www.cern.ch
Part I
In previous many posts on Special Relativity Forum you introduced
yourself as Dr Alexander Inpain who working at CERN and running Nuclear
Reactors.

Also your reply showed that you are an administrators and post my
replies on the Notice Boards of the CERN.
So I gave lot of weightage to yours comments, which were absolutely
unscientific.
So , I could not assess how a person with SUCH POOR KNOWLEDGE can be at
CERN?
It became clear when I inquired from CERN regarding it.
So you CHEATED scientific community on the WHOLE. It is matter of
shame.
ON 28 Sep I got letter from Head Physics Dept., Dr Jean-Jacques
Blaising ( pasted below).

Subject: Is Dr Inpain at CERN
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:27:30 +0200
From: "Jean-Jacques Blaising" Add to
Address Book Add Mobile Alert

To: "ajay sharma"
CC: "Jean-Jacques Blaising"

Dear Mrs Sharma,
Mr Inpain is not a member of the the CERN personnel and is not
registered at CERN as a scientific associate.
Regards,
Jean-Jacques Blaising

That you are not associated with CERN with any capacity.
So you are a liar WHO WILL BELIEVE YOU.
You have cheated the scientific community.

Part II
You don’t deserve the reply , but let me add.
However I am posting this reply on various Internet Groups for
information.
You have posted some links
Un moderated Internet Groups has NO scientific validity.
Even a child knows this; it is merely a forums for interactions.
My work is published in international journals after PEER REVIEW.

I will welcome ANYONE to contradict it in the PHYSICS ESSAYS (as it
originally published in it) www.physicsessays.com

See how links given by you are scientifically MEANINGLESS..

http://groups.google.com/group/epist...7b3f49b8974b7a
It has nothing to do with my work.
http://gase1234.tripod.com/ASharma.pdf
This link is without Name and Place.
100s times I asked ( see numerous posts ,
sci.physics.relativity) on google group that put your name and address
in it.
But it was not put. How can you believe a person who cannot put his
name and address on the post? Apparently he is also like your elder
brother.
So EVERYTHING IS CLEAR. Only persons like you can give importance to
this
Even then if you put angle phi 89 then it SUPPORS my work . The end
result is the same.
It is incomplete in the sense that final numerical values are not
calculated.
Further
http://www.sulekha.com/blogs/blogdis...or=macactupapi

This link shows the lack of UNDERSTADING of 11th Class Physics i.e.
application of Conservation of Momentum. What I can do? I can advise to
read 11th class book.
Earlier it was big NOTE by some UNKNOWN but now cut to Half.
However this author has promised me long back that author will
contradict me in PHYSICS ESSAYS. But the promise is not kept.

Part III

MY WORK IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, FLAWLESS.
Author/Editors/Publishers/Referees is all correct
Still there ANYONE is welcome to contradict the work in Physics Essays
giving the facts e.g.
What is Einstein’s Sep 1905 paper ?
What are conditions under which it is derived?
Under what conditions experimentally it holds good?
How to generalize it under all conditions?
What is Ajay Sharma’s Interpretation?
How Ajay Sharma’s apper is different from Einstein’s Sep 1905
paper
How Ajay Sharma’s interpretation is incorrect (if it)?
What are the correct interpretations?
I HAVE ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTIONS.
If Editor Physics Essays and his Editorial Board finds your
interpretation and published the paper it is OK.
There are thousands of link to my work on the internet. All the
references are given below for the purpose.

Part IV
References.

References of Einstein’s work
..
A.Einstein, Annalen der Physik 18 (1905) 639-641.
.. DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND
UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?
Weblink is
Einstein’s 27 Sep 1905 paper available at
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/www/

PartII
References of Ajay Sharma’s work

My work is available at
A. Sharma, Physics Essays, 17 (2004) 195-222.
”The Origin of Generalized Mass-Energy Equation E = Ac2 M; and
its applications in General physics and Cosmology”.
http://www.burningbrain.org/pdf/ajaysharma_einstein.pdf

For details
https://www.novapublishers.com/catal...oducts_id=4554

International Conferences
It has been accepted for presentation over 55 conferences all over the
world
--------------------------------------few of them
1. Sharma, A. presented in 19th International Conference on the
Applications of Accelerators in Research and Industry , 20-25
August , 2006 Fort Worth Texas, USA

2. A. Sharma, Abstract Book 38th European Group of Atomic Systems
(
Euro physics Conference) Isachia (Naples) Italy (2006) 53.

3. A. Sharma , Abstract Book , A Century After Einstein Physics 2005 ,

10-14 April 2005 ( Organizer Institute of Physics , Bristol )
University of Warwick , ENGLAND

4. A. Sharma presented in 5th British gravity Conference , OXFORD
ENGLAND

5. A. Sharma,. Proc. Int. Conf. on Computational Methods in
Sciences and Engineering 2003 World Scientific Co. USA ,
(2003) 585.
6. A. Sharma, Proc. Int. Conf. on Number, Time, Relativity United
Physical Society of Russian Federation, Moscow , (2004) 81
plus more
--------------------------------------
Journals
This paper
”The Origin of Generalized Mass-Energy Equation E = Ac2 M; and
its applications in General physics and Cosmology”.
is published in journal
Physics Essays , CANADA
www.physicsessays.com
The paper
The past ,present and future of E=mc2
will be published in 2007 Galilean Electrodynamics, Massachusetts,
USA.
In parts it is published in various others journals.
----------------------
Book 100 Years of E=mc2
For details
https://www.novapublishers.com/catal...oducts_id=4554

Ajay Sharma Email 1st October
2006

Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:27:30 +0200
From: "Jean-Jacques Blaising" Add to
Address Book Add Mobile Alert

To: "ajay sharma"

.
[...]

It is really shameful and misuse of the internet discussion.
If one can claim on the internet that he is at CERN number of times.
Then ensure that his name is exactly Dr Alexander Inpain.
Her also you were involved with

to tell his name in 100s post but he did not.
Instead

put a note without name and address criticizing your work.
Any NOTE without name and addressee itself DEFEAT.
You even changed him to contradict you paper in internal journal
Physics Essays ( abstracted in current contents ) in which originally
your paper was published.
These are obvious sdeductions.
Even at the end he disappeared from the scene he did not disclose the
name and even pointed out he is Dr Alexander Inpain.

Anyhow it is really shameful. Just possible they are not happy with
your work
100 Years of E=mc2
https://www.novapublishers.com/catal...oducts_id=4554
for personal reasons.
Just possible they have written a book on similar topic . So it may be
part of professional rivalry.
Any how come what science must go on. Such things were in past , are
now and will remain in future.

Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:27:30 +0200
From: "Jean-Jacques Blaising" Add to
Address Book Add Mobile Alert

To: "ajay sharma"
[...]

-----------------------
---AJAY SHARMA responds ------------
My be true. But it is unscientifc.
Are we living in years of GALIEO ?
Then what is the place of such cheaters.
People will loose interest on the internet information like this.
It is loss of science and its progress.

I have replied him on the link
http://www.adamauton.com/warp/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5
Let us see what he has to say. Whatever is the case I will post here.
AJAY SHARMA

Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:27:30 +0200
From: "Jean-Jacques Blaising" Add to
Address Book Add Mobile Alert

To: "ajay sharma"

---------------------

Sheer lies, cheating by Dr Alexander Inpain , who introduced as
Scientist and Administrator at CERN ( European Organization for Nuclear
Research ) in various post . But it proved all fraud. He was disusing
about my work Einstein Sep 1905 paper and my book
100 Years Of E=mc2.
https://www.novapublishers.com/catal...oducts_id=4554

An open letter to Dr Alexander Inpain as he introduced on Warp Forum.

Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:27:30 +0200
From: "Jean-Jacques Blaising" Add to
Address Book Add Mobile Alert

To: "ajay sharma"
[...]

--------------------
Can Dr Alexander Inpain will respond? . Ever since the letter dated 28
Sep 2206 from Head TP , CERN, Dr "Jean-Jacques Blaising"
was put on the web , Dr Inpain
stopped responding on the net.
Dr Jean-Jacques Blaising has pointed out he is not AT ALL associated
with CERN.
The works of science simply wants to know what necessity of DEEFAMING
CERN and this scientific ABUSE.
It is die to actions of such persons , the whole Internet community
is being taken lightly.
Otherwise , Internet is boon for exchange of ideas.
Can Dr Alexander Inpain will respond ?