At sea-level NOBODY has gone faster than 600KPH, but you believe that they reach 1200KPH, don't you?

Old March 13th 04, 04:33 AM
Alan Hobson

Default At sea-level NOBODY has gone faster than 600KPH, but you believe that they reach 1200KPH, don't you?

For an MPEG film of an F/A-18 breaking the sound barrier at about 50'
above sea-level go he

http://www.gmi.edu/~drussell/Demos/doppler/mach1.html

-Alan
aa#1608 BAAWA
Old March 13th 04, 06:58 AM
Anatid Bonecki

"Stephen Fels" wrote in message . com...
Bart, your table of "maximum" velocities by weight is incomplete (besides
being flawed). Here's one that blows your theory and it's readily provable
with some simple math...

Earth: Weight = 5,980,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Kilograms, velocity =
107,300 km/h

I'm sure Bart's newest theory will be that the earth is actually a
hollow sphere filled with helium and that it actually only goes 15KPH.
I reckon that all those satellite dishes he sees pointing at all those
millions of AWACs planes are actually a government front to create
microwave energy from sunlight in order to torture people with
migraines.

No amount of truth will ever set this poor mind free. A pity really to
see people go this way. Bart is truly a candidate for a long rest at a
peaceful sanitorium.

Anatid

Old March 13th 04, 09:28 AM
William R. Thompson

bart janssens made us all laugh with:

But, did any-one testify that they saw the launch of a Space Shuttle,
and that they followed it with their OWN EYES,
until it vanished over the horizon?

Bartyboy, testimony is given only in legal proceedings. You know,
like your competency hearing . . . my mistake! Given the outcome
of the hearing, it's understandable that you wouldn't remember it.

--Bill Thompson