Spring is busting out all over!

Old March 28th 19, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Spring is busting out all over!

Sunny with light clouds. Dry. Temp now 57F here in Gresham as of 1:00 PM PDT. Wind east at 8 mph. Humidity 53%. Yesterday it was rainy and more windy, but I made it out to lunch with Kim just the same.

Double-A

Old March 28th 19, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 1:11:27 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sunny with light clouds. Dry. Temp now 57F here in Gresham as of 1:00 PM PDT. Wind east at 8 mph. Humidity 53%. Yesterday it was rainy and more windy, but I made it out to lunch with Kim just the same.

Double-A

Nice here,but still a little cool sleeping.I don't see why you and Kim don't share a place.Pool your $$$$.Kim loves to cook.Bert
Old March 29th 19, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 2:51:37 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 1:11:27 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sunny with light clouds. Dry. Temp now 57F here in Gresham as of 1:00 PM PDT. Wind east at 8 mph. Humidity 53%. Yesterday it was rainy and more windy, but I made it out to lunch with Kim just the same.

Double-A

Nice here,but still a little cool sleeping.I don't see why you and Kim don't share a place.Pool your $$$$.Kim loves to cook.Bert

I don't either. You'd have to ask her. When I got an apartment, I expected she would move in.

Now 57F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Sun shining through scattered clouds. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 58%. Chance of rain 0%.

Bad news on my doorstep! Got a rent increase notice. That scoops up my Social Security increase. But I guess that's what those SS increases are for.

Double-A

Old March 29th 19, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 3:57:18 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Yes Social Security increase is really only a cost of living increase.
Old March 30th 19, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Nice sunny day here in Gresham. Now 62F as of 2:00 PM. Wind NE at 5 mph. Humidity 47%. Chance of rain 0%. A week of rain is forecast after tomorrow.

Double-A

Old March 31st 19, 11:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

One last nice day here in Gresham before the spring monsoon rains begin. Perfect timing for the spring breakers!

Now 66F and sunny. Some high clouds. Wind north at 6 mph. Humidity 37%. Chance of rain 0% until 9 PM.

Double-A

Old March 31st 19, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 5:02:02 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
One last nice day here in Gresham before the spring monsoon rains begin. Perfect timing for the spring breakers!

Now 66F and sunny. Some high clouds. Wind north at 6 mph. Humidity 37%. Chance of rain 0% until 9 PM.

Double-A

Tell your meteorologist he did a good job. You can sometimes get through on

Facebook.
Old April 1st 19, 07:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 3:02:02 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
One last nice day here in Gresham before the spring monsoon rains begin. Perfect timing for the spring breakers!

Now 66F and sunny. Some high clouds. Wind north at 6 mph. Humidity 37%. Chance of rain 0% until 9 PM.

Double-A

83 here Sunny.Anaheim Center closed,so here I am in Fullerton for the next 2 weeks.Be studying at the library.Bert
Old April 1st 19, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, April 1, 2019 at 11:00:37 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 3:02:02 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
One last nice day here in Gresham before the spring monsoon rains begin. Perfect timing for the spring breakers!

Now 66F and sunny. Some high clouds. Wind north at 6 mph. Humidity 37%. Chance of rain 0% until 9 PM.

Double-A

83 here Sunny.Anaheim Center closed,so here I am in Fullerton for the next 2 weeks.Be studying at the library.Bert

I hope your library has better books to study and we have here. Most books in this Gresham library seem dumbed down to a 6th grade level!

Weather calm, but overcast. Expected rain later. Now a comfortable 63F as of 2 PM. Wind east at 5 mph. Humidity 47%.

All Fools Day at last! Not that there any such in these elite science groups.

Apple and cherry blossom time! My eyes are watering and my nose is running!

Double-A

Old April 2nd 19, 04:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Swinereber G=emc^2" wrote:
"for the next 2 weeks, April-1 to April-15, 2019, I will be at the
Fullerton public library, to announce to the world that for the
past 11 years I've been a Face-****ter w an IQ of 1-point-22
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal

"I always add my own thoughts to each chapter". Bert... of
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent which is
very different from Bert's phony, wrong & sanctimonious posts". Bert

Crack-whore "reber G=emc^2"
is a classic cause & promoter for rising Anti-Semitism,

SwineBert has yet to post an original thought. SwineBert never will.

Bert ended up as a self-anointed vagrant & as a homeless bum,
being alone in his Van with the bucket that he ****es & ****s into".Bert

"I drove all good posters away. Friends too. Even my own Family." Bert

"Why am I posting this, it's-making-me-cry-as-it-always-does".Bert

"I-park-and-bark-and-fart-in-the-dark." Bert
"I'm of low-wit-and-a-stupid-****" Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",
"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________

" I might get lucky and have a Jewish Dr. like Freud who
was Jewish and he was big time on helping crack-whores
like me with cocaine". Bert, O ya. Go figure ... because

"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking, (21/d), are fogging my mind". Bert
"I can't even remember lots of stuff anymore".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

So, for Bert there is a simple Rhyme:
"Bert, you are one stupid Swine"..."Why not" "it's a given"

" I, SwineBert, have a Fetish to **** into other posters mouth
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg & say
"open wide" ... & have them murdered, for SwineBert to ****
onto their graves, which proves that SwineBert has always-
ONLY-ONE-thing-on his twisted, filthy mind, namely to do
all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",
"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert

__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

It's almost spring............. G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 10 February 24th 15 03:29 PM
spring Paul Forsdick UK Astronomy 1 March 21st 09 11:55 AM
Spring Double-A[_2_] Misc 43 April 9th 08 04:30 AM
Spring Double-A[_2_] Misc 23 February 20th 08 01:08 AM
Spring Tides Duncan Heenan Misc 6 November 29th 05 01:53 PM