Hi starlord

Old September 23rd 05, 05:29 AM
Mark F.

Default Hi starlord

Did you get your scope fixed??

--
Hike High Mountains
Fish for Wild Trout

Old September 23rd 05, 03:40 PM
Starlord

Fixed, repainted a bit and have been up to the corner many times. Last week
had to replace the carb on the Mad Max Machine as the one on it went down
the drain, now has a Holley 4bbl carb on it.

Have gone onto winter moon time, meaning that I show up from just after new
moon to full moon on those weekends and am off the other weeks. This until
MARS is in the early evening skys.

Now I've got to figure out how to fix the windshield wipers, the drive arms
came off in the rain the other day.

Otherwise, things are normal.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net

"Mark F." wrote in message
Did you get your scope fixed??

--
Hike High Mountains
Fish for Wild Trout

Starlord, check out astromart,finders Tom Wales Amateur Astronomy 15 December 9th 04 01:33 AM
Hi Starlord Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 3 October 26th 04 03:49 PM
Starlord questions, Sky-High answers Sky-High Amateur Astronomy 4 June 8th 04 04:59 PM
Question for Starlord Joe S. Amateur Astronomy 8 January 17th 04 01:29 PM
Question for Starlord Gareth Slee Amateur Astronomy 8 November 12th 03 04:30 AM