Booster Crossing

Old September 5th 03, 04:32 AM
Jon Berndt

Default Booster Crossing

"Paul Maxson" wrote in message

Actually peaking around , your Art Gallery is pretty cool. Yeah I am

looking dude.
If you would back off me we wouldn't even have to escalate this. But you

can't can you?

If you'd back off, you'd be surprised. I am interested in a technical
discussion of the so-called SRB crossing. You'll note that my
web-site-turned-PDF file has reduced the direct personal "acidity" directed
at Maxson the Elder. I *will* go after the hypothesis your father has
fielded as I see fit on a technical basis. I will also defend myself fully.

Good evening.

Jon

Old September 5th 03, 04:37 AM
Paul Maxson

-- "Jon Berndt" wrote in message ...
"Paul Maxson" wrote in message

Actually peaking around , your Art Gallery is pretty cool. Yeah I am

looking dude.
If you would back off me we wouldn't even have to escalate this. But you

can't can you?

If you'd back off, you'd be surprised. I am interested in a technical
discussion of the so-called SRB crossing. You'll note that my
web-site-turned-PDF file has reduced the direct personal "acidity" directed
at Maxson the Elder. I *will* go after the hypothesis your father has
fielded as I see fit on a technical basis. I will also defend myself fully.

Good evening.

Jon

I have backed off Berndt, this is me backed off. You already know how I am when I
am ON. Ask Katz. Let it go, attack my dad on his theory. DO NOT Attack me on
my career. Last notice man.

This is me backed off you get that yet?

If I can field calls from NASA IG at 0600 I can certainly pass the Lockheed test.
So what do you want to do JSB? Let me know now! I am done talking shuttles
it's you and I. Where do you want this to go, all kin/family aside?

Paul Maxson

Old September 5th 03, 09:12 AM
OM

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 23:16:41 -0400, "Scott M. Kozel"
wrote:

"Paul Maxson" threatened like the worthless coward he is:

Is your "Manager's" number anywhere in there Jon? Frankly I have had enough of you.
Time to start going proactive, this kindness / let's be civil act isn't working with you.
You , Harasser/Abuser/Defamer/Liar and two faced man working with borrowed material.

....Yup. Here we go again. Threatening his family's detractors via
their employers. Same sort of cowardly bull**** he pulled on several
people around here in '01. "Proactive"? Try "Terrorist Act". And from
someone claiming to be a "law enforcement official" at that.

Coward.

John Maxson's daily conspiracy drivel postings and refusal to support
his opinions are pathetic enough, but what is really pathetic is how
members of his family post mindless support and enabling of that
behavior, blindly supporting John Maxson's drivel just because he is a
family member.

....Tell you what, just to cover your ass, advise your boss that you've
got a confirmed usenet psychopath on your case, and that he's
threatened to harass your workplace in retaliation. Most employers
will look at this with a positive eye to your side, and when the
inbred finally finds his one ball and uses it to summon the courage to
file his false complaint, your employer will tell him to go ****
himself after allowing the company attorney to explain how filing
false reports can lead to financially crippling lawsuits.

Which, honestly, would be a just reward for any Maxson, to be sued
into total poverty instead of just the welfare state they're existing
in like hogs happy in slop...

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old September 5th 03, 04:22 PM
Chuck Stewart

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 18:37:01 +0000, Derek Lyons wrote:

Stephen Stocker wrote:
*What* is going on?

The Collective in their usual mode is all.

Am I to take it that Mr. "OM = Human O-Ring Society and Mary Shafer
= howling mob" Stocker got his inevitable reality check?

I do pity Paul though. JTM knows what happens to his son when
he's pushed into these situations... and he encourages Paul to
do it anyway. Damned selfish of JTM.

D.

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"

Old September 5th 03, 07:37 PM
Derek Lyons

Stephen Stocker wrote:
*What* is going on?

The Collective in their usual mode is all.

I think I missed a chapter, the last I knew this
thread was on the topic of 51-L. Now, out of the clear blue, I'm
reading *this*? I grant that it's none of my business, but it's also
on a public newsgroup. Where did Jon attack you on your career, Paul?

He didn't. What you are seeing is the Collectives usual response to
pointed questions asking for technical information.

D.
--
The STS-107 Columbia Loss FAQ can be found
at the following URLs:

Text-Only Version:
http://www.io.com/~o_m/columbia_loss_faq.html

Enhanced HTML Version:

Corrections, comments, and additions should be
e-mailed to , as well as posted to
sci.space.history and sci.space.shuttle for
discussion.
Old September 5th 03, 10:23 PM
OM

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 18:37:01 GMT, (Derek Lyons)
wrote:

He didn't. What you are seeing is the Collectives usual response to
pointed questions asking for technical information.

....And if Stocker didn't see this before he asked his loaded question,
he's either blind, stupid, or both.

Which, I should note, are clear traits of a Maxson sock puppet.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old September 6th 03, 06:58 AM
OM

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 15:22:41 +0000, "Chuck Stewart"
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 18:37:01 +0000, Derek Lyons wrote:

Stephen Stocker wrote:
*What* is going on?

....You're being a fool as well as a sock puppet for a family of
psychotic trolls, that's what is going on.

The Collective in their usual mode is all.

Am I to take it that Mr. "OM = Human O-Ring Society and Mary Shafer
= howling mob" Stocker got his inevitable reality check?

....Dunno. Has anyone here hit him upside the head with a 2x4 in the
past few hours?

I do pity Paul though. JTM knows what happens to his son when
he's pushed into these situations... and he encourages Paul to
do it anyway. Damned selfish of JTM.

....Hell, who do you think was responsible for Paul's psychoses in the
first place?

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old September 8th 03, 12:07 AM
Chuck Stewart

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 20:40:44 +0000, Charleston wrote:

He (Mr. Lee) was sloppy above and elsewhere. He did not even lie
very well.

Are you saying that Mr. Lee lied to the Commission?
If so... evidence to back this assertion?

Old September 8th 03, 02:47 AM
Jon Berndt

"John Maxson" wrote:

We are all expected to believe that Berndt is not only more brilliant
than the laureate, but more ably forthcoming than NASA with all the
steering details of the boosters' actual flight paths after separation.

MR. FEYNMAN: The actuators are the gadgets that turn the elevons, is that
correct?
MR. LEE: The actuators are the hydraulic pistons, if you will, that gimbal
the engine.

Mr. Feynman, with all due respect, was coming up to speed in a subject
outside his normal area of expertise.

Jon Berndt
Aerospace Engineer

Old September 8th 03, 04:40 AM
Charleston

"Jon Berndt" wrote:
"John Maxson" wrote:

We are all expected to believe that Berndt is not only more brilliant
than the laureate, but more ably forthcoming than NASA with all the
steering details of the boosters' actual flight paths after separation.

MR. FEYNMAN: The actuators are the gadgets that turn the elevons, is that
correct?
MR. LEE: The actuators are the hydraulic pistons, if you will, that gimbal
the engine.

In this instance they were talking about the Solid Rocket Booster which is
not an *engine* as near I can tell. The SRB actuators move the *nozzles* of
the SRB. The elevons do in fact have actuators and they are single points
of failure.

Mr. Feynman, with all due respect, was coming up to speed in a subject
outside his normal area of expertise.

Perhaps *Dr.* Feyman was coming up to speed but Mr. Lee should have
specified in his testimony which actuators he meant. He was sloppy above
and elsewhere. He did not even lie very well.

--

Daniel
Mount Charleston, not Charleston, SC