I just saw a very large thing drop from the sky

Old November 22nd 03, 03:44 AM
Jason P

Default I just saw a very large thing drop from the sky

About an hour ago (7:55 PM local time), I was driving along near 138th
St and Shea in Scottsdale, a suburb of Phoenix, Arizona, in a mostly
dark residential neighborhood when all of a sudden I saw this enormous
green light in the corner of my eye to the northeast, and turned my
head to see something very large descend. It had something encircled
by a green glow with a tail, and I assume it was just a space rock or
some other type of object. There are mountains nearby (the McDowell
Mountains, I believe), although didn't really obstruct my view of the
object until it was very close to the ground. The object did drop on
the other side of the mountains. I can virtually guarantee you that
this made a collision with the Earth, since when it disappeared behind
the mountains, it was still many orders of magnitude larger than
anything else I've seen. I had my windows open and radio in my car
relatively low but I didn't hear anything that would indicate a
collision. I smelt burning but it was probably from my car (it likes
to do that a lot).

Surely these things must be tracked. There must be a place I can go
tomorrow that will tell me where this thing landed (if it did at all).
Is there such a database? I'll check the local newspapers but I doubt
they'll have anything about it. Any help would be appreciated.

Jason
Old November 22nd 03, 01:39 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Jason You should have pulled over and marked the spot where you saw
this green object,and gone back in the morning. Next advice junk that
car. Bert