Terraforming the moon underground:

Old February 27th 13, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Terraforming the moon underground:

On Feb 27, 11:16*am, nartrof seven wrote:
On Feb 27, 1:35*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

Indeed, we have more than our fair share of terrestrial and domestic
issues that we need to contend with, but not each and every soul on
Earth has to devote their personal resources and talents into
resolving those issues, even though they should.

I would love seeing most of the oligarch orchestrated FUD and their
cloak and dagger skulduggery terminated, but since I'm not an upper
caste oligarch is perhaps why anything you or I do isn't going to make
a significant difference, if anything at all better for the world.

Do you have a plan for avoiding the next proxy war and otherwise
salvaging our frail environment?

WHY WOULD an Air Force of the "In God We Trust" states of the supposed
United States, be interested only in terrestrial strikes, when there
are at least 1/3 of fallen angels to contend with, who have possessed
humanity, and are clandestinely operating as Luciferians world-wide?
Is it because our leaders forgot that we were involved in a spiritual
battle, and not exactly a "gun sales" one? Or is it that gun ownership
is just some youthful extension of executing the situational ethic of
final judgement more, than the mature effort of a social science, that
goes into building drones?

IMO we're looking at our population curve in slow-motion BACKWARDS,
and should now be letting the older, wiser technology lead the way -
but since the way that money has been made throughout most all of
recent history, only popular culture seems to be getting most of the
attention - which is probably why the drones are getting so much
attention. But it strictly doesn't have to be a military thing, as
much as 'para-military'. That's probably where the 'rubber meets the
road' for pushing the adaptive-technology envelope, but I'm not all
that sure that most of the legalizing airspace non-taxpaying
authorities would agree.

That is where the battle line needs to be drawn - in the airspace.

The rising of military pride and/or nationalism happens, when more
Americans believe that drones are useful "killing machines", rather
than "remote observation posts". There is an ENEMY WITHIN that refuses
or cannot expand territorily beyond earth orbit, as long as any
observer of these "distractions" can bring CREDIBILITY to the markets
endorsing them as being more "regionally conflicting" than "newly
colonial and revolutionary".

Patriotism (or love of country) should not be confused with
nationalism, or a desire to "out" the other. One of the
characteristics of an advanced society is the ability of that society
to take care of those who are less fortunate, or prosperous, than
those who are despots.

The other, less known characteristic of an advanced society, is that
it will always be willing to reinvent itself, and get rid of the
useless red tape, that weighs it down in achieving the most
environmentally friendly geography, airspace, or even solar system.

Anti-Drone Weaponry for Interstellar Propulsion System Adaptation
Adherents

The understanding of closed circuit electrons, moving around in
completely manipulated systems of inprisoning components, ignores open
circuit interactions that can be used as collection systems of
aetheristic radiant energy. Motor-in-the-magnet energy can become
reduced to electromagnetic or ion fields of the engineer's own 'non-
closed system' of electronic design.

For example, instantaneous transmission of gravitational virtual
quanta can enable virtual remote control of saucer-shaped, anti-drone
disks, which can travel at extremely high velocity: ~25 mi/sec, within
a 1,000 mile radius of operation. Miniature cold fusion power systems
installed at the base of each ionically charged disc, supplies an
unlimited supply of energy for each anti-drone and each anti-drone's
weaponized hi-powered Star-Wars laser system:

http://www.politomatic.com/news/lase...tar-wars-plan/

Real time terrain imaging is navigated by coordinating with landmarks
and/or monitoring of remote GPS-location, while the propulsion system
acquires the gravimetric for negative ion propulsion. Each gravimetric
can be resolved to within + or - 2% according to the time of day:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9448/gravimap.jpg

Once the target has been identified using motion-sensitive hi-speed
SAR, coordinates of the enemy drone are locked into the anti-drone's
remote tracking system. Within seconds upon arrival into an affected
area, proximity-located drones can be eliminated within seconds, as
new targets are acquired, again retreating the anti-drone into a
stationary observation point, and refreshing the SAR screen of the
remote operator.

I'd specified that President BHO should have handed out ten thousand
"pink slips" on day one, plus I imposed a 10% reduction in government
spending for each of the next ten years. Obviously none of that plan
ever happened.

The upper 0.0001% of humanity are the oligarchs in charge. Making
them happy campers at any cost is what the job of the lower 99.9999%
of humanity has to do, or else.

That's only one out of every million of us that we'll need to cull,
and even at that some of these upper caste oligarchs are good guys.
Unfortunately, since they seldom if ever police their own mafia kind,
we may have little option other than eliminating each and every one of
them in order to save ourselves and the global environment.

The anti-drone tactic you mention could offer us a brief tactical and
technical advantage, at least until they catch on.

I believe it's best to eliminate the basic root motivation and
otherwise disrupt the rewards of public funding and global inflation
that oligarchs seem hooked on. In other words, a one time crusade of
eliminating .0001% of humanity is only a reduction of 7000
individuals, or roughly the amount this world kills off by way of
proxy wars, hospital mistakes, cars, trucks, buses and via aircraft
per day, or conservatively 26 million per year, because there's also
civil wars, starvation, floods, earthquakes, storms and asteroid
encounters that'll only make it so much worse.

In other words, I still like my plan better than yours, because my
plan strives to eliminate the root cause of most of our global
inflation and proxy wars, whereas your plan keeps the upper caste of
our mostly public funded mafia oligarchs in charge.

Shouldn't we make a public listing of the top 7000 that'll have to go?

How many rich and powerful mafia or cult/cabal oligarchs do you think
Earth can afford to keep?

Old February 27th 13, 08:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Off-world terraforming shouldn't be restricted, as only intended for
accommodating Goldilocks, because that would be really pathetic or
just plain stupid, as to exclude or banish the other 99.9% of planets
and moons suitable for robotic exploitation and even special logistic
habitats for accommodating engineering, science and whatever human
technical expertise needed in addition to their robotics.

Submarines are a logistics solution for humans exploring and/or
exploiting underwater resources, as are airships intended for their
own kind of lofty logistics support on behalf of accommodating humans
at great altitudes and covering vast distances. This doesn’t mean
that our oceans need be drained or the sky filled up with piles of
dirt in order that us humans as naked Goldilocks can be Eden
accommodated via extreme terraforming.

The nearly 50 km or 30 mile wide comet/asteroid that has a high
probability of encountering Mars late in 2014 could go either way, as
very badly or conceivably contribute to whatever Mars already has to
offer. Even a near-miss should cause a partial breakup of this comet
and cause considerable seismic trauma if it passed within 1.1r (339 km
above the surface).

“comet C/2013 A1 will buzz Mars on Oct. 19, 2014”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2013_A1

There’s even a slim possibility of a glancing blow that’ll lithobrake
and enable Mars to capture most of the icy and solid remainders of
this one, leaving Mars with a seriously big dent, a greater seasonal
tilt and/or possibly some measurable perturbed orbital shift, as well
as a percentage of the secondary shards coming our way. If the body
and core of this one is mostly ice, means that the average density
isn’t going to be much greater than 1 g/cm3. However, it could host a
25 km solid core of nickel-iron, and that’s going to be capable of
delivering a lethal blow that could mess up the atmosphere of Mars for
several years.

Meanwhile, our physically dark and naked moon with its mostly
paramagnetic basalt crust that’s nearly 100% fused and way tougher
than the relatively thin crust of Earth, as well as the extremely
nearby planet Venus have lots of nifty elements to offer as is.

On Feb 18, 5:56*am, Brad Guth wrote:
It's probably close to averaging a cozy 0 F (255 K) at no greater than
10 meters deep, and it shouldn't have any problems reaching 70 F (day
or night) at 100 km deep or possibly as shallow as 10 km (depending on
the core energy). *The R-factor of lunar regolith (lose basalt rock
and loads of crystal dry dust that’s at minimum 10 meters deep) is
none too shabby, and otherwise the geothermal conductance and/or heat
transfer coefficient (aka geothermal gradient) of its paramagnetic
basalt crust of 3.5 g/cm3 density shouldn't be significantly any
different than here on Earth, except that our terrestrial basalt isn't
nearly as paramagnetic or much less offering carbonado, and the core
heat of Earth being 7000+ K as opposed to only 1000 K of our moon.
Supposedly there is only a wee little bit of lunar granite to deal
with, but the samples thus far are inconsistent in their composition.

A new interpretation is that all-inclusively the geothermal outflux of
Earth (including geothermal vents and volcanic contributions) is
getting rid of roughly 128 mw/m2, whereas our moon is supposedly only
getting rid of as little as 16 mw/m2 (an 8th as much).

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geothermal_gradient
*“Geothermal gradient is the rate of increasing temperature with
respect to increasing depth in the Earth's interior.”

The "Igneous Petrology" of our moon and Venus should each be unique
and considerably different than Earth.

“The composition of igneous rocks and minerals can be determined via a
variety of methods of varying ease, cost, and complexity. The simplest
method is observation of hand samples with the naked eye and/or with a
hand lens. This can be used to gauge the general mineralogical
composition of the rock, which gives an insight into the composition.”

Unfortunately, the rocks returned from our moon were entirely similar
to those of terrestrial rocks. *Of course there’s all sorts of actual
paramagnetic basalt moon rock to be found on Earth, because there
should be at least a thousand teratonnes of it, whereas naturally most
of which ended up in oceans and otherwise as having meteor and obvious
melt indications that are entirely quite different than local volcanic
spewed basalts.

“A more precise but still relatively inexpensive way to identify
minerals (and thereby the bulk chemical composition of the rock) with
a petrographic microscope. These microscopes have polarizing plates,
filters, and a conoscopic lens that allow the user to measure a large
number of crystallographic properties.”

Contributor “Wretch Fossil” actually has a very good “petrographic
microscope” and multiple resources plus talent of interpreting such to
go along with it. *Sadly this technology and its expertise of
interpreting is being ignored by those of authority that do not want
outsiders having a public say about anything. *So, once again, it
really doesn’t matter whatever level of modern applied technology and
expertise we have to offer, because it’s only going to be topic/author
stalked and systematically trashed by those of Usenet/newsgroup
authority that have multiple mainstream issues at risk.

TBMs cutting their tunnels into the interior of our moon should prove
both interesting and rewarding in terms of extracting rare and
valuable elements, not to mention creating the very cozy and safe
habitat potential that’s opened up for multiple uses. *Unfortunately
this method can not be applied on such a geodynamically active planet
like Venus that has such a thin crust and way more primordial core
energy outflux of perhaps 20.5 w/m2 as contributing way more
geothermal energy than any other planet or moon has to offer, although
older and cooler planets or any number of their moons (except for Io
that’s averaging 2 w/m2) should be somewhat similar to terraforming
the cozy interior of our moon.
*http://www.mps.mpg.de/solar-system-s...etary_interior....

*http://commercialspace.pbworks.com/f/Public+ILN.pdf

*The likely two thirds (6.6e17~6.6e18 tonnes) worth of lose surface
basalt rock and dust including whatever 4+ billion years worth of
accumulated deposits, as remaining crystal dry on the naked surface of
our physically dark moon (not including the other good third portion
as having been dislodged and deposited on Earth) is a direct result of
the thousands of significant impacts, and especially as a result of
whatever created its South polar crater of 2500 km diameter, that
which all by itself should have contributed a minimum of 3e17 m3 or
possibly a maximum contribution of 1e18 m3 if including the planet
sized impactor contributions. *Given the limited surface area of the
moon as being 3.8e13 m2 doesn’t exactly allow all that much surface
area for accommodating such volume of lose crater made fallout, and
perhaps due to much of its own basalt metallicity making its density
worth on average 3.5 tonnes/m3 unless offset by loads of accumulated
carbon buckyballs. *In that kind of hard vacuum, there really
shouldn’t be all that much porosity to any of its solidified basalt or
carbonado.

Liquefied basalt as returning fallout from such truly horrific impacts
that should have extensively solidified and possibly fused upon
contact with the relatively cool basalt surface, as such should have
been quite obvious and highly distinctive if such exposed lunar
bedrock samples had been return to Earth. *Sadly, no such samples or
even unique meteorites ever materialized from our NASA/Apollo era,
that found our naked moon as instead so unusually reflective and UV, X-
ray and gamma inert as well as hardly the least bit dusty, and what
little crystal dry dust there was seemed to offer terrific surface
tension and clumping for their footing and traction like no place
else.

Even taking the utmost conservative swag-estimate of 3.8e16 m3 worth
of lose rock, debris and accumulated dust, is still suggesting an
average surface depth of one km, which of course our Apollo era found
no such indications, as though that moon is relatively new to us. *Of
course, if that moon had created our Arctic ocean basin as of 11,712
years ago, would actually explain quite a bit.

How’s that for a worthy topic of terraforming the innards of our naked
moon that’s practically dust free and mostly solid as any rock
according to our Apollo wizards?

Old February 27th 13, 09:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
nartrof seven

On Feb 27, 3:30*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Any non-believer in the right technology, needs to be destroyed.

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/...o-2455180.html

VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ggirhnTm4

Looking at the side of "Guyot crater" (abt 24:35 into video),
a 17 mile long shadow of a statue is being cast over the moon. Guess
who's shadow??? It's a 6 mile-high statue of Jesus Christ in a robe!!!

We're already there, and now it's time to start a NEW EXODUS. The
shackles of earth imprisonment have been broken. The Kingdom of Heaven
will henceforth be taken BY FORCE.

X-ray energy is now able to be generated and emitted in very
directional fashion by initially forming x-rays within a bi-polar
superconductor tube shape, producing an energy field, where the
internal diameter of bi-polar energy is two wavelength diameters of
relevant x-rays. This is considered to be intensifying energy by
compact generation of wavelength energy, wavelength dependent.

The X-ray laser can also act as a focused and directed micro-
electronics circuit destroyer on drones and electronic circuits inside
buildings. Since it is a simple matter of generating higher energy
states of x-ray within multiple beam energy commonalities where
several beams intersect, any matter intercepting the X-ray beam will
become fused.

A device of this nature would incorporate wavelengths long enough to
generate the Miessner Field so that the x-rays can expel off a formed
bi-polar field. Superconductors appear to be invisible to x-ray
wavelengths because cell formation within the superconductor (e.g.
YBCO) is separated by sufficient space that x-rays travel through
undisturbed by non-formed Miessner fields.

It is thus required to generate longer wavelengths in parallel with x-
ray generation. This will cause the Miessner field formation via long
wavelengths and x-ray expulsion from the formed bi-polar Field,
inducing effective reflection of x-rays. Problems inherent with the
focusing device are Thermal Shock, when the focusing crystal is
exposed to liquid Nitrogen, and matter contraction, which causes the
focus lens to shape change. This could probably be handled with the
use of metamaterials.
Old February 28th 13, 03:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/...ue-found-on-th...

[...]

use of metamaterials.- Hide quoted text -

For more than a decade, I've already stated why our moon is worth
going after.

Interpret "GuthVenus" using your own PhotoShop or whatever digital
imaging enhancement software.

“GuthVenus” at 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...18595926178146

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...8634/BradGuth#
Old February 28th 13, 07:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 27, 12:40*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

according to our Apollo wizards?- Hide quoted text -

With all the deep mineral colors and extremely nifty contrast of our
physically dark moon remaining as taboo/nondisclosure rated, it's a
wonder that our NASA-Apollo era could even accomplish their mostly
monochromatic images. Fortunately their Kodak film with unfiltered
full-bandwidth optics outperformed terrestrial applications by at
least 4 db in order to eliminate most of that pesky contrast, as well
as unaffected by heat and radiation.
Old March 1st 13, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Double-A[_3_]

How do ww get the moon underground so we can transform it there?

Dobule-A

Old March 2nd 13, 02:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 1, 1:58*pm, Double-A wrote:
How do ww get the moon underground so we can transform it there?

Dobule-A

Good one.

According to our NASA/Apollo era, our naked moon surface is quite
monochromatic, nicely sunlight reflective, inert and thus not even the
least bit UV, X-ray or gamma reactive. Kodak film even gets more
radiated going once through our TSA inspections, than spending more
than a whole day on the naked moon plus another 3 days going each way.

Apparently there's a 3rd generation Van Allen belt that comes and
goes, and it's so much worse that our NASA wasn't willing to even tell
us how much higher dosage than the annual average of 200,000 rads of
what our GSO satellites have to survive.

Putting large TBMs on that passive and failsafe surface of our naked
moon shouldn't be any problem, because all we nave to do is scale up
those Apollo fly-by-rocket landers that worked perfectly.
Old March 3rd 13, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 1, 1:58*pm, Double-A wrote:
How do ww get the moon underground so we can transform it there?

Dobule-A

Small robotic TBMs could accomplish wonders inside of our moon,
although once sufficiently tunneled into that paramagnetic basalt,
along with inflated airlocks, makes for an ideal human habitat that’s
failsafe from almost anything. The really big TBMs capable of digging
at a rate of 64 +/-32 meters per day (depending on bedrock
composition).
http://www.herrenknecht.com/news/pre...ra-tunnel.html

http://www.moorerail.com/tunnel/construction.asp

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/8117

According to our NASA/Apollo era, our naked moon surface is quite
monochromatic, hardly dusty and little depth to its crystal dry dust,
as well as nicely sunlight reflective (not to mention quite nicely
planetshine illuminated), mostly inert and thus not even the least bit
UV, X-ray or gamma reactive. Kodak film even gets more radiated going
once through our TSA inspections, than spending more than a whole day
on the naked moon plus another 3 days going each way.

Apparently there's a 3rd generation Van Allen belt that comes and
goes, and apparently it's so much worse that our public funded NASA
wasn't willing to even tell us how much higher dosage than the annual
average of 200,000 rads (shielded by 5/16” aluminum) of what our GSO
satellites have to survive.

Putting large TBMs on that passive and failsafe surface of our naked
moon shouldn't be any problem, because all we nave to do is scale up
those Apollo fly-by-rocket landers that worked perfectly.

Who says that our NASA/Apollo and DARPA era of our “paperclip SS
Nazis” running our greatest cold-war show on Earth, was not just for
fun and games, as well as for terrific job security and butt loads of
our hard earned loot for the oligarchs in charge of our military
industrial complex.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gem10...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxH0EUbmV_o

Apparently the other Kodak SS Nazi crew in charge of our NASA/Apollo
media hype and pulling off their grand ruse/sting of the century,
hadn’t mastered the common sense to involve those as supposedly having
actually walked on our physically dark moon, and thereby making those
pesky mistakes after mistakes as though not a soul on Earth would ever
notice.
Old March 5th 13, 05:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

This is yet another “I told you so”.

It’s certainly heating up, as one by one we get to play dodge
asteroid. Almost daily an undiscovered asteroid sneaks past our
radars as it passes inside of our moon’s orbit, and it’ll be those of
retrograde added velocity that’ll impose the greatest threat.

2013 EC as yet another 16 meter killer asteroid that could have been
headed directly for us. For all we know, as the Sirius Oort cloud
closes in, we’re in for a gauntlet of even bigger surprises unless
observations pick up and our radars are never turned off.

Too bad our spendy JWST can’t be counted on, because the Sirius Oort
cloud that has lots to offer is going to keep us wondering, what’s
next.

At least once we’ve tunneled ourselves deep into our moon, we’ll be
safe from all but the most planet killer asteroids or planetoids
headed our way via Sirius.

Old March 5th 13, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Double-A[_3_]

On Mar 4, 9:36*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Considering all the huge crators wee can see on the Moon, it may not
be the best place to avoid asteroids!

Double-A

Terraforming the moon, before doing Mars or Venus Brad Guth Space Station 39 February 11th 07 11:11 PM
Terraforming the Moon Jim Davis Policy 1 March 16th 05 03:47 PM
Terraforming the moon, before doing Mars or Venus Brad Guth History 1 January 13th 05 05:31 PM
Terraforming the Moon Orbitan Astronomy Misc 0 November 26th 04 04:10 PM
Terraforming the moon before doing Mars or Venus BradGuth Policy 2 November 8th 04 08:28 PM