Arkansas Proves Heavy Air Theory

Old June 12th 10, 03:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Arkansas Proves Heavy Air Theory

It was the most rain ever measured in just 5 hours. Using my heavy air
theory meteotologists can warn humankind all over the world that rains
can now be big killers. I have posted this heavy air theory many
times. Please in a rain storm seak higher ground. Do not drive.
People should all have my barrel boat to save their children. Global
warming is reality. Only GOPers thing otherwise. TreBert
Old June 12th 10, 05:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message
It was the most rain ever measured in just 5 hours. Using my heavy air
theory meteotologists can warn humankind all over the world that rains
can now be big killers. I have posted this heavy air theory many
times. Please in a rain storm seak higher ground. Do not drive.
People should all have my barrel boat to save their children. Global
warming is reality. Only GOPers thing otherwise. TreBert

Wow ... that smells of Nobel, BeertBrain ...
I see a trip to Oslo in your future ...

Old June 13th 10, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message
It was the most rain ever measured in just 5 hours. Using my heavy air
theory meteotologists can warn humankind all over the world that rains
can now be big killers.

If you are correct Bert, then you are a murderer.

You pinpointed EXACTLY what, when and where this
tragic event would occur, yet you did nothing.

Old June 13th 10, 05:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jun 12, 7:09*pm, "HVAC" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message

It was the most rain ever measured in just 5 hours. Using my heavy air
theory meteotologists can warn humankind all over the world that rains
can now be big killers.

If you are correct Bert, then you are a murderer.

You pinpointed EXACTLY what, when and where this
tragic event would occur, yet you did nothing.

I have posted this heavy air theory many

times. Please in a rain storm seak higher ground. *Do not drive.
People should all have my barrel boat to save their children. *Global
warming is reality. Only GOPers thing otherwise. *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

I can only warn. I have tried to save children first. EVIL people like
Bob Hansell, Charlie Crist Bill MCcollom want me dead. Mothers(woman)
I give a 10 Fathers(men) I give an 0 It does not surprise me that
woman are working and men are not.They even have better jobs. We need
"Minute Woman" to push UK off our shores. Men today will not fight
back. They are in reality cowards. They made it possible for USA to be
100% fascist. Afraid of the Mafia,Afraid of the British. Long live
the queen TreBert
Old June 13th 10, 06:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 12, 7:45*am, bert wrote:
It was the most rain ever measured in just 5 hours. Using my heavy air
theory meteotologists can warn humankind all over the world that rains
can now be big killers. I have posted this heavy air theory many
times. Please in a rain storm seak higher ground. *Do not drive.
People should all have my barrel boat to save their children. *Global
warming is reality. Only GOPers thing otherwise. *TreBert

It also proves how insurmountably dumb those southern K-12s actually
are.

Do they really expect some government agency to always tell them what
rain does within a confined canyon.

Perhaps southern boyscouts and girlscouts are all too fat on Cajun and
deep fried foods to matter. Other than that, what the hell is the
matter with those dysfunctional parents?

~ BG
Old June 13th 10, 06:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 13, 9:51*am, bert wrote:
On Jun 12, 7:09*pm, "HVAC" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

[...]

Hagar and rabbi Saul Levy have never saved another life (human or
animal) thus far, and they speak with authority on behalf of all Jews
and ZNR approved rednecks.

~ BG
Old June 13th 10, 06:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 12, 4:09*pm, "HVAC" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message

It was the most rain ever measured in just 5 hours. Using my heavy air
theory meteotologists can warn humankind all over the world that rains
can now be big killers.

If you are correct Bert, then you are a murderer.

You pinpointed EXACTLY what, when and where this
tragic event would occur, yet you did nothing.

I have posted this heavy air theory many

times. Please in a rain storm seak higher ground. *Do not drive.
People should all have my barrel boat to save their children. *Global
warming is reality. Only GOPers thing otherwise. *TreBert

You've got to be kidding. Now it's all Bert's fault? But he isn't
even Muslim.

~ BG
Old June 13th 10, 07:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_2_]

"Hagar" hagen@sahm,name wrote in message

"bert" wrote in message
It was the most rain ever measured in just 5 hours. Using my heavy air
theory meteotologists can warn humankind all over the world that rains
can now be big killers. I have posted this heavy air theory many
times. Please in a rain storm seak higher ground. Do not drive.
People should all have my barrel boat to save their children. Global
warming is reality. Only GOPers thing otherwise. TreBert

Wow ... that smells of Nobel, BeertBrain ...
I see a trip to Oslo in your future ...

You really should take the scenic train, if nominated, BeeertBrain.

Old June 14th 10, 01:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message
On Jun 12, 7:09 pm, "HVAC" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message

[...]

*** you're finally snapping ... the last bolts are rusting and giving way
to your insanity, BeertBrain ... sell the goldfish .. I'd hate to see it
starve ...

Old June 14th 10, 01:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message
On Jun 12, 7:09 pm, "HVAC" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message

It was the most rain ever measured in just 5 hours. Using my heavy air
theory meteotologists can warn humankind all over the world that rains
can now be big killers.

If you are correct Bert, then you are a murderer.

You pinpointed EXACTLY what, when and where this
tragic event would occur, yet you did nothing.

~~~~I can only warn. I have tried to save children first.

You DID? How did you warn the children of Arkansas?

I think you let them die on purpose.

Bert is evil mafia.