Hallaburton + GOP + BP = Gulf Death

Old June 13th 10, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Hallaburton + GOP + BP = Gulf Death

On Jun 13, 9:15*am, bert wrote:
On Jun 11, 2:51*pm, "Hagar" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

Not hard to figure when you read all the history leading up to the
explosion. Chaney's Hallaburton built the oil platform for BP *Chaney
stuffed $$$$ in his deep pockets doing away with safety. *BP would
like Hallaburton to take part in the blame,but knows GOP and Mafia are
two sides to the same coin. *Fool with the Godfather and you end up as
a Kennedy. *As bad as BP is best to keep in mind Godfather owns
American utilities such as Severn Trent Water and they have a licence
to kill the old and poor children *This is doctumented. * *Its the
poor families that go to the public beaches. Its ashame GOP Mafia even
took that away. *TreBert

Even if Halliburton did build the platform, it was built to BP's
specifications and you may rest assured that the finished product was
inspected and approved for operation by BP. So how you can lay the blame on
Halliburton is beyond me. *Oh, and yes, BeeertBrain, they do that for
profit, not because their heart is in the right place ... it is called
Capitalism and the motive is profit.

It's just like saying that Servers Trent is "bad" because they turned off
your water, because you failed, repeatedly, to pay your bill. You dip****
Liberals are always on some soap-opera about your poor ****ing lot in life,
but too stupid to realize it is of your own making.

Severn Trent turned off my water because its international Mafia and I
let this information known to all. Severn Trent has 20 times more
money than BP. It sells its ****y water to 100s of millions. In most
cases here in Florida it has to be boiled * Do not boil it and you
die. Do not pay their fraudulent high bill and you die. Mafia always
used their ability to kill. * Only difference now is it has GOP
backing *Get the picture *Just like the queen backs BP *Long live the
Godfather *Long live the queen. * I have a gut feeling I am not going
to be invited to the next Pallin "tea Party" * Oh well I will just
drink to Pallin with a Bud. MY toast is *"Here's looking up your skirt
kid" * TreBert

Gee whiz, this just keeps getting better and better.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...pill-timetable
"I know it is a frightening assessment but everyone should be
prepared for a worst-case scenario, and that could mean a Christmas
timeframe," said Saleri, chief executive of the consultancy group
Quantum Reservoir Impact. "The probable outcome is much better but the
technological challenges … are enormous."

“Morales is now sharing technical information with BP in an attempt to
help it block the Macondo leak. He has warned it could take "four to
five months" for a relief well to cap the spill.”

“The British company has warned in a regulatory filing that a blowout
on one of the relief wells could release a further 240,000 barrels of
oil a day, although Hayward has since discounted the chances of this.
"The relief wells ultimately will be successful," he said.”

In other words, we’re looking at 240,000 barrels of oil and gas per
day as is, and each potentially dysfunctional relief well could add
240,000 BPD to that amount.

Our Christmas gift from BP is just around the corner.

~ BG
Old June 13th 10, 11:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 13, 9:15 am, bert wrote:
On Jun 11, 2:51 pm, "Hagar" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

[...]

Never fear, with Hurricane season on us, the storms will soon wash all that
nasty oil well inland where it can later be cleaned up easily.
Those people with shoreline property shouldn't have all the fun.

Old June 14th 10, 12:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 13, 3:25*pm, "Bast" wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 13, 9:15 am, bert wrote:
On Jun 11, 2:51 pm, "Hagar" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

[...]

If subsequently set fire to, then perhaps inland USA well become
toast. At least to a Muslim, isn’t that Karma poetic justice, or
what?

Perhaps we’ll even get that Warhol “lake of fire” yet.

~ BG
Old June 21st 10, 04:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jun 13, 6:25*pm, "Bast" wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 13, 9:15 am, bert wrote:
On Jun 11, 2:51 pm, "Hagar" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

[...]

Those people with shoreline property shouldn't have all the fun.- Hide quoted text -

Bast Coast line of the Gulf all marsh land. No way can it be cleaned
like a sandy beach. I know you are smart enough to know that. TreBedrt
Old June 21st 10, 04:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 21, 8:43*am, bert wrote:
On Jun 13, 6:25*pm, "Bast" wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 13, 9:15 am, bert wrote:
On Jun 11, 2:51 pm, "Hagar" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

[...]

Dredge everything up, clean and filter every mm3 and replant. A
decade plus a trillion spent after the clean-up, it'll look just fine
and dandy. By then fuel oil should only cost $10/gallon.

~ BG