Secret Satellite Salvage

Old March 7th 09, 05:44 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
[email protected]

Default Secret Satellite Salvage

On Jan 15, 5:16*pm, bob haller safety advocate
wrote:

old idea, during the gulf war we wondered if a saddam hussein *scud
could reach the shuttle.

No we didn't. It couldn't. Only clueless people like you would
Old March 7th 09, 05:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Bob Haller

wrote:

old idea, during the gulf war we wondered if a saddam hussein �scud
could reach the shuttle.

No we didn't. �It couldn't. �Only clueless people like you would

actually a scud could reach the ISS, and shuttle they both overfly
iraq, timing was everything.

sorry your the clueless one..........

if say korea or iran took out a shuttle and or ISS I wonder what the
US response would be?

Nuke the country to glass? all the way to sending a diplomatic team
with sniper?
Old March 7th 09, 06:44 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

: wrote:
:
: old idea, during the gulf war we wondered if a saddam hussein ?scud
: could reach the shuttle.
:
: No we didn't. ?It couldn't. ?Only clueless people like you would
:
:actually a scud could reach the ISS, and shuttle they both overfly
:iraq, timing was everything.
:
:sorry your the clueless one..........
:

Wrong again, Mr Haller. The maximum altitude a Scud can reach,
launched straight up, is around 150 kilometers. That's less than half
the height it would need to reach ISS or the Shuttle, even if the
timing was perfect.

You see, timing ISN'T everything....

-- Thomas Jefferson

Secret Satellite Salvage kT History 31 March 11th 09 01:23 AM
Secret Satellite Salvage Daniel Birchall Policy 2 March 7th 09 09:46 PM
Secret Satellite Salvage [email protected] Space Shuttle 2 March 7th 09 06:44 PM
Secret Satellite Salvage Daniel Birchall Space Station 1 March 7th 09 01:28 PM