hello?

Old July 27th 08, 08:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark F.

Default hello?

NO post on my server?

--
Hike High Mountains!
Fish for Wild Trout!

Old July 27th 08, 09:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"Mark F." wrote in message...

NO post on my server?

--
Hike High Mountains!
Fish for Wild Trout!

If this one comes up on the server, Mark, give the group
load another try. Maybe the first group load was overcome
by glitches and gremlins.

If at first you don't exceed, . . .

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: Thank YOU for reading!

P.P.S.: http://painellsworth.net

Old July 28th 08, 04:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark F.

My service had to reset some news groups so I had to unsubscribe and
resubscribed.

problem solved.

"Painius" wrote in message
"Mark F." wrote in message...

NO post on my server?

Old July 29th 08, 04:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"Mark F." wrote in message...
"Painius" wrote in message
"Mark F." wrote in message...

NO post on my server?

--
Hike High Mountains!
Fish for Wild Trout!

If this one comes up on the server, Mark, give the group
load another try. Maybe the first group load was overcome
by glitches and gremlins.

If at first you don't exceed, . . .

My service had to reset some news groups so I had to unsubscribe and
resubscribed.

problem solved.

Good for you, Mark! and

Welcome to UseNet and to alt.astronomy!

Hope you have at Least as good a time as the rest
of us are having. Best of everything to you and yours!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,