Fudging Our Sun + Solar System

Old April 26th 08, 12:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Fudging Our Sun + Solar System

In our present spacetime we have a pretty good structure of our solar
system all the way out to Pluto. This does not seem to change our
thoughts on how it came to be. We still have no really good answers to
hard questions. We still fudge. Just knowing how hydrogen and helium
gas acts in the vacuum of space,and then having gravity compressing
these two gases to a point when fusion starts needs much more good
thinking. I can think of so many more questions that have such weak
theories relating to our solar system it makes me laugh. Bert

Old April 26th 08, 05:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark F.

". This does not seem to change our
thoughts on how it came to be.

Who's thoughts?
Do NOT lump me in with the rest of humanity!

Mark

Old April 26th 08, 06:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Apr 26, 4:59 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
In our present spacetime we have a pretty good structure of our solar
system all the way out to Pluto. This does not seem to change our
thoughts on how it came to be. We still have no really good answers to
hard questions. We still fudge. Just knowing how hydrogen and helium
gas acts in the vacuum of space,and then having gravity compressing
these two gases to a point when fusion starts needs much more good
thinking. I can think of so many more questions that have such weak
theories relating to our solar system it makes me laugh. Bert

We do not even have an honest freaking clue as to ice of any sort
coexisting in 1AU space, much less upon our double-IR toasty or
otherwise frozen to death moon.

Why is the peer replicated physics and hard measured science of ice in
space still so hocus-pocus, as though taboo/nondisclosure rated?

What about all of that hot sodium coming off our gamma and X-ray
saturated moon?
.. - Brad Guth
Old April 27th 08, 01:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Brad Hocus pocus goes well with humankind's thinking when answers can't
be found for how the universe is structured. Anthropic theories come in.
Religion jumps in. Fairy tales that start with "Once upon a time" Sad
but true Go figure Bert

Old April 28th 08, 12:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

What is the force of Sun's gravity on Pluto? bert

Old April 28th 08, 06:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Apr 28, 4:58 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
What is the force of Sun's gravity on Pluto? bert

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...onsofpluto.htm
“These are tiny moons. Their estimated diameters lie between 40 and
125 miles (64 and 200 kilometers). Charon, for comparison, is about
730 miles (1170 km) wide, while Pluto itself has a diameter of about
1410 miles (2270 km).”

Pluto = 2.125e-3 earth = 1.27e22 kg (not including it’s three
planetoids/moons)
Pluto average distance = 5.91352e12 m
Avg. orbital velocity = 4.74e3 m/s

Centripetal Force = Tidal Binding Force(TBF) or Binding Energy(TBE)
http://www.mill-creek-systems.com/se/SEGravity.htm
centripetal force = 48.2519e15 Newtons/sec (10.848e15 lbs/sec)

Impressive, isn't it. Better yet if we included the local mass of
those three little moons.
. - Brad Guth

Old April 28th 08, 06:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Apr 27, 5:56 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Brad Hocus pocus goes well with humankind's thinking when answers can't
be found for how the universe is structured. Anthropic theories come in.
Religion jumps in. Fairy tales that start with "Once upon a time" Sad
but true Go figure Bert

And best of all, if you don't happen to like whatever someone is
saying or thinking, you can always put them of a stick for another one
of those faith-based PR stunts, then continually deny having anything
whatsoever to do with it. Otherwise there's always witch and book
burnings. Isn't intelligent life on Earth good, or what!
.. - Brad Guth

Old April 30th 08, 06:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Rogue stars, planets and those pesky icy proto-moons do exist, as
somewhat created on the fly (so to speak). It’s likely where our
passive sun came from, as well as for a few of our planets and
associated moons that don’t seem to fit the Old Testament
interpretation as the one and only holy grail of what’s mainstream
status quo, or bust.

Tidal binding force of a given solar system is rather impressive, but
almost nothing compared to the cosmic tidal binding force of entire
galaxies that host such SMBH cores in addition to all else combined,
and especially offering an extended tidal grasping reach between those
galaxies mutually attracting upon one another.

Pluto = 2.125e-3 earth = 1.27e22 kg (not including it’s three
planetoids/moons)
Pluto average distance = 5.91352e12 m
Avg. orbital velocity = 4.74e3 m/s

Centripetal Force = Tidal Binding Force(TBF) or Binding Energy(TBE),
is the same exact worth as the following.
http://www.mill-creek-systems.com/se/SEGravity.htm
centripetal force = 48.2519e15 Newtons/sec (10.848e15 lbs/sec)

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...onsofpluto.htm
“These are tiny moons. Their estimated diameters lie between 40 and
125 miles (64 and 200 kilometers). Charon, for comparison, is about
730 miles (1170 km) wide, while Pluto itself has a diameter of about
1410 miles (2270 km).”

Even Sedna at its furthest reach and of such little mass hasn’t a
chance at escaping the mutual binding worth of tidal grasp without
help, at least not until our Sun as consumed much of itself, having
gone into its red giant phase, thus leaving behind a mere spent brown
dwarf of a sun that hasn’t sufficient mass to even hold onto the likes
of Earth, much less Sedna.
. – Brad Guth

Before the supposed singular BB, there was supposedly just our one and
only SMBH (aka God fart or Semitic Massive Black Hole) surrounded in
all possible directions by less than one messily atom per cubic light
year, without any other photons or gravitons anywhere in sight. (ideal
faith-based mindset)

OOPS!, talk about cosmic shrinkage and having another one of those bad
God days. Here’s a few faith testing images of galactic encounters,
of the worse possible kind. (a series of God oops resets, as recorded
by team Hubble)

The best of 59 examples of cosmic hell busting lose, not that many
other than these relatively old Hubble images of the anti-big-bang
exist. Each of these galaxies has a fairly horrific gravity/tidal
radius of several thousand light years (perhaps at least as great as
64r, if not 256r), not to mention the mutual attraction of whatever a
pair or more of these bad boys has to work with, whereas you might
like to further reconsider the mutual gravity/tidal binding grasp of
two or more such encounters is perhaps worth 4X the individual tidal
radius. (hard to avoid gravity, especially when it’s the only game in
town)

http://www.sciam.com/gallery_directo...32672098BE3984

http://www6.comcast.net/news/science...deshow/view/1/

What is the mutual cosmic gravity/tidal binding reach of our Milky Way
and that of Andromeda? (1024r?)

Try to remember that our moon and Earth represents an impressive
mutual tidal grasp of 2e20 N at better than 60r, and our Sun/Pluto
average tidal reach is obviously worth 10,060r, not to mention
whatever Sedna might suggest. Obviously, if this mutual tidal radius
of binding force wasn’t there to behold, we’d be losing our grip on
such wussy little items as Pluto and Sedna, especially when our solar
system trekked anywhere near the 3X solar mass of Sirius would become
capable of adding or subtracting items (aka cosmic foreign exchange,
so to speak).
. – BG

On Apr 26, 4:59 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
In our present spacetime we have a pretty good structure of our solar
system all the way out to Pluto. This does not seem to change our
thoughts on how it came to be. We still have no really good answers to
hard questions. We still fudge. Just knowing how hydrogen and helium
gas acts in the vacuum of space,and then having gravity compressing
these two gases to a point when fusion starts needs much more good
thinking. I can think of so many more questions that have such weak
theories relating to our solar system it makes me laugh. Bert

Solar System Then and Now ??? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 37 June 17th 08 06:40 AM
Ice in The Solar System [email protected] Misc 48 April 7th 08 01:02 AM
Ice in The Solar System G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 April 3rd 08 09:03 PM
our solar system yadin famleiy Misc 2 April 23rd 06 12:48 AM
Solar concentration mirrors in the outer solar system wlm Policy 26 September 13th 04 07:54 AM