APOLLO 20 legacy part 1 The City

Old April 2nd 07, 10:37 PM posted to sci.space.history
retiredafb

Default APOLLO 20 legacy part 1 The City

APOLLO 20 legacy part 1 The City

link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lClEGo23li4
apollo 20, august 1976 mission went to the Delporte-Iszak part of the
moon. CC was charles peter conrad, CDR was me, audio is unfortunately
missing...
Despite the classified files, the apollo 20 belongs to all mankind It
is a part of all human's heritage. Among the treasures found during
the mission; the city, the spacecraft, the EBE mona lisa. Depending on
the interest of viewers, i'll post 22 hours of tv transmissions from
moon. Proofs that we are not alone, if there is still necessity to
proove it. Nasa and USAF will be forced to tell the whole story before
september 2007. If i do not post these files now, i'll never do it.
This first part is an extract of the lunar rover transmission at
mission elapsed time 140 , around iszak D, showing the city.
Those who want to have the definitive opinion, verify the possibility
of hoax can verify on the nasa server , search as15 - 9625 and as15
9630 pictures who show the spaceship, subject of a future post.
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...e/?AS15-P-9625
Please spread the word , the link on newsgroups, i don't know the
list of groups interessed by this subject.

link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lClEGo23li4

Old April 3rd 07, 12:30 AM posted to sci.space.history
Herb Schaltegger

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 16:37:38 -0500, retiredafb wrote
(in article .com):

APOLLO 20 legacy part 1 The City

snipped drivel

What a bunch of crap. Space Command didn't even exist until 1982; the last
Saturn V was used up long before 1976, and there's no way to hide the launch
of something that big - even if you pretend there was some other place
capable of launching one besides KSC, the Soviets would've noticed.

Please. Get back on your medications immediately and contact your closest
mental health facility.

--
You can run on for a long time,
Sooner or later, God'll cut you down.

Old April 3rd 07, 01:41 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On 2 Apr 2007 14:37:38 -0700, "retiredafb" wrote:

APOLLO 20 legacy part 1 The City

....Lemme guess: someone else has Streiber's Syndrome and is attempting
to cash in on it in time to find some schmuck to submit it to the Hugo
committee.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old April 3rd 07, 04:17 AM posted to sci.space.history
Wally Anglesea™

[...]

So how did all of the millions of the amateur ham and amateur
astronomers miss this one?

MORON.

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

"Maths proves you know how to plug in some figures into a formula, that's
all"
"Even physics is based on wrong theories, so what's the use of maths"
Carole - demonstrating her mathematical abilities.
Old April 3rd 07, 04:49 AM posted to sci.space.history
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
So how did all of the millions of the amateur ham and amateur
astronomers miss this one?

Reminds me of a classic Tampa Tribune editorial cartoon during one of the
classified shuttle launches- the crowd is near the countdown time, facing
away from the launchpad, and a sign says "Please do not watch the secret
launch".

Old April 3rd 07, 06:40 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

retiredafb wrote:
APOLLO 20 legacy part 1 The City

Amazing how they snuck that Saturn V launch in that no one saw.
BTW... it's time come clean about another secret space mission.
Remember that Zond mission that the Soviets said took two live turtles
around the Moon?
That's not all the story...
I and Wally Schirra were those turtles.
We were turtles?
You bet your sweet we were. ;-)

Pat
Old April 3rd 07, 06:46 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

What a bunch of crap. Space Command didn't even exist until 1982; the last
Saturn V was used up long before 1976, and there's no way to hide the launch
of something that big - even if you pretend there was some other place
capable of launching one besides KSC, the Soviets would've noticed.

They launched it from Baikonur; Wally and I saw it go up. ;-)

Pat
Old April 3rd 07, 11:01 AM posted to sci.space.history
Wally Anglesea™

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 00:46:54 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

What a bunch of crap. Space Command didn't even exist until 1982; the last
Saturn V was used up long before 1976, and there's no way to hide the launch
of something that big - even if you pretend there was some other place
capable of launching one besides KSC, the Soviets would've noticed.

They launched it from Baikonur; Wally and I saw it go up. ;-)

Shhhh!. It supposed to be a sekrit. We signed the contract remember?
Didn't you get your cheque from the sekrit underground illuminati
alien overlord guvmint?

Old April 3rd 07, 11:04 AM posted to sci.space.history
Wally Anglesea™

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 23:49:57 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
So how did all of the millions of the amateur ham and amateur
astronomers miss this one?

Reminds me of a classic Tampa Tribune editorial cartoon during one of the
classified shuttle launches- the crowd is near the countdown time, facing
away from the launchpad, and a sign says "Please do not watch the secret
launch".

ROFL.

I often wonder why the US even *has* classified missions. It's not
like the US can't launch in secret. OK, the payloads may be
classified, but everything else is advertised in advance. Or do they
keep the astronauts identities classified? (when was the last
"military" Shuttle launch, BTW?)

Old April 3rd 07, 11:16 AM posted to sci.space.history
Wally Anglesea™

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 10:04:43 GMT, Wally Anglesea™
wrote:

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 23:49:57 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
So how did all of the millions of the amateur ham and amateur
astronomers miss this one?

Reminds me of a classic Tampa Tribune editorial cartoon during one of the
classified shuttle launches- the crowd is near the countdown time, facing
away from the launchpad, and a sign says "Please do not watch the secret
launch".

ROFL.

I often wonder why the US even *has* classified missions. It's not
like the US can't launch in secret. OK, the payloads may be
classified, but everything else is advertised in advance. Or do they
keep the astronauts identities classified? (when was the last
"military" Shuttle launch, BTW?)

thats should have read "It's not like the US CAN launch in secret"