Paul Maxson PLONK and filter test #10 *ignore* OT

Old March 15th 05, 01:55 AM
Paul Maxson

Default Paul Maxson PLONK and filter test #10 *ignore* OT

No reply necessary, archiving some key words for my inevitable legal case
prior to departure.

http://tinyurl.com/5ppnd

Keywords,

OM, Pat Flannery, Derek Lyons, Interim Books, Bob Mosley, Scott Hedrick,
George Washington University, Dwayne Allen Day, Jorge Frank, James Oberg
the Sacramento Bee, Force Protection, Belier, movie script, cyber
harassment,
USNS, MSC, NASA, Griffin, case law, senate bill, law enforcement.
------------

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...
...Yet another Maxson lie. Protecting people and property is not a bad
thing. What *IS* a bad thing is that you're going around pretending to
be a security guard.

From: "Scott Hedrick"
Newsgroups: sci.space.history
So, would this be a step up or down from Daddy's job as a janitor?

3-14-05 1755

Old March 15th 05, 02:25 AM
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Paul Maxson wrote:

No reply necessary, archiving some key words for my

inevitable legal case prior to departure.

Where are you going?

rl

Old March 15th 05, 02:37 AM
Paul Maxson

"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote in message

Paul Maxson wrote:

No reply necessary, archiving some key words for my

inevitable legal case prior to departure.

Where are you going?

rl

Where are you working?

Old March 15th 05, 03:00 AM
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Paul Maxson wrote:
Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

Where are you going?

Where are you working?

Funny you should ask.

I just got a job with a 102-year old AV-rated law firm.
It is the same law firm--and the same attorney--to whom
I referred my ex-boss' family after I caught him
stealing from the family trust and the attorney trust
account.

Talk about coming full circle.

I'm actually having fun being a legal assistant again.
And everything else is looking up too.

But that's also the reason why I missed the eruption of
all this meshegaas.

That part in your canned response where you say I gave
you the emails because I "felt bad"? Change that to I
"was very ashamed of [my]self."

In any case, whatever you're doing, take care and be
safe.

rl

Note to Daniel: That was a bad deal you made. (But if
you were my brother, I'd think you were pretty cool to
make it. ) There's no reason for you to leave the
newsgroup. The mention of Paul's name should simply
stop. End of story. But it won't. Because if the
Maxsons did not exist, it would be necessary to invent
them.

Old March 15th 05, 03:08 AM
Paul Maxson

I just talked to Daniel on the phone, he is on a business trip.
I will implement the change you mentioned, thanks.
Hope all is well as it sounds like it is there.

Arizona still?

Can you believe these people still go through all of this with me?
Does it ever bother you when they talk about child molestation etc still?

I am staying a security contractor and going near some oil. Maybe Texas,
maybe Alaska,
maybe another country, know what I mean? I recall our talks, they helped me
through a
very boring night job ha-ha. Wherever I go some here will say I am not there
anyway.

I say Naval, they argue Navy. I say access control checkpoint, they say
"whites only
enclave that NAACP is investigating. It is all sick and twisted, distorted
and fugly.

My new word, fugly.

Oh, random link alert!

http://tinyurl.com/3hnnp

Old March 15th 05, 03:40 AM
DQ Dude

"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote:

Paul Maxson wrote:

No reply necessary, archiving some key words for my inevitable legal case prior to departure.

Where are you going?

To hell, we hope.

[relurk]

Old March 15th 05, 03:48 AM
Paul Maxson

"DQ Dude" wrote in message
"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote:

Paul Maxson wrote:

No reply necessary, archiving some key words for my inevitable legal
case prior to departure.

Where are you going?

To hell, we hope.

[relurk]

Yeah,

Some over there refer to it as that. I guess the "no reply necessary" part
stumped you huh?

Oh look how cute....

From: DQ Dude
Newsgroups: sci.space.history
Subject: Paul Maxson PLONK and filter test #10 *ignore* OT
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:40:32 -0600

OM strikes again. I see he has a few new names.

PM

Old March 15th 05, 01:22 PM
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Paul Maxson wrote:
I just talked to Daniel on the phone, he is on a
business trip.
I will implement the change you mentioned, thanks.
Hope all is well as it sounds like it is there.

It is. Finally.

Arizona still?

DeLand, Florida.

Can you believe these people still go through all of
this with me?

Yes. Didn't I say that if you didn't exist, it would be
necessary to invent you? Look at most of the rest of
usenet.

Does it ever bother you when they talk about child
molestation etc still?

No. But then again, there's not much that bothers me
on my own behalf these days. I can still work up a
****load of righteous indignation when others are being
abused, however.

I am staying a security contractor and going near
some oil. Maybe Texas, maybe Alaska, maybe
another country, know what I mean? I recall our
talks, they helped me through a very boring night
job ha-ha.

rotflmao!

Well, you can always count on me for that, but if it's
an overseas call, I can't afford to talk long.

Wherever I go some here will say I am not there
anyway.

Well, a fact is a fact, and you are where you are, no
matter what anyone says.

rl

Old March 15th 05, 04:10 PM
Paul Maxson

"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote in message

"Well, a fact is a fact, and you are where you are, no
matter what anyone says."

Indeed RL,

Wherever I go, there I am. It will be out of state, heck I can say middle
east I am told.
No big secret, and it's not Iraq, it's contracted security to protect oil.
Nothing more.
The stuff is like gold these days you know?

Thanks for the encouraging words, spoken like a true lawyer in training. I
want to
encourage you to go all the way Rhonda, take the bar. I do what I do because
I enjoy doing it. It's a thankless job and in most cases (except this one)
the money
isn't great. Some of my team building classes at UC Davis led me to a class
taught by
an author. She wrote the book, "Do what you love, the money will follow." I
read that,
and I read Siddhartha and then I read, "Who moved my cheese?"
The books changed the way I view the world and those in it. When I return
the money will
not be wasted, partly because of that class and the book she wrote. Google
it.

I was born a person who had to defend myself from a very young age and some
things never
change you know? I will always defend myself RL, always. When all this is
said and done I will
say, (or someone will say for me) that, "he sure did defend himself no one
can ever say he didn't."

I highly recommend those books if you haven't read them already. Starting
with the first one.

I think this ongoing case here is more frustrating and hurtful when followed
daily, my problem
with it is when you leave it continues.I think I have said my peace for
awhile though.
We shall see.

Like you said it all comes down to damages , if it were civil that is.
I have an angle there, but it would be so much more easier if the provokers
would just stop.

If you read my posts I have been asking them to stop since 2001. So if this
case were to be defined
under a case law or senate bill it would be more of a criminal type thing
than a civil thing because like
you said, damages. Maybe a hybrid of the two, look at how Miranda was
formed, very interesting case.
Have you ever read the entire case from beginning to end? I couldn't stop
reading it once I started.

Not all cases hinge on damages and this one wouldn't either, I would toss in
a penal code or define a new one.

Anyway,

Nice chatting with you, always a pleasure, if you ever want to practice law
stuff let me know,
I have 3 lawyers in my car club, they live for the stuff. You have to love
what you do.

P.S.

But if you can't be with the one you love, then love the one your with.
Thought I would
throw that in (I just woke up) hum a few bars of it, smile, and have a good
day.

Bye,

Paul Maxson

Old March 15th 05, 09:17 PM
Pat Flannery

Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

No. But then again, there's not much that bothers me
on my own behalf these days. I can still work up a
****load of righteous indignation when others are being
abused, however.

Yeah? Well you just wait till you get the new pet rat, and a Alligator
eats it.
Then you complain to the governor, and he tells you that if they'd
allowed oil drilling in the everglades there wouldn't be any more pesky
Alligators, and D2 would be alive today. Then he asks you if you'd like
to get a photo with him, but doesn't realize that the Manatee head
hunting trophy he has on his wall is also visible in the photo.
So, next thing you know, you are spirited away in the night to keep you
quiet and find yourself sold into white slavery aboard some ancient
rustbucket of an ammunition ship in Military Sealift Command, there to
suffer a fate worse than death as millions...millions! Of civilian and
naval personal are given "permission to lay alongside".
Then off to a secret Mideastern location where the life in the harem
awaits. I see you now- desolate, destitute, defamed, denigrated. And
never again allowed to eat a strip of bacon for breakfast...as you
develop huge callouses on your knees from the almost constant prayer
calls and twisted sexual lusts of some bloated and degenerate oil sheik
and his Halliburton lackeys.
See how indignant you will be then.
So you just take my advice...you steer far clear of pet shops, or if you
do get a new pet, you make damn sure it's something like an Anaconda or
a Giant Electric Eel that can take on a Alligator on even terms and save
you from all this. ;-)

Pat