Since it's So Damned Quiet Here...

Old October 18th 04, 01:21 PM
bob haller

It was a Saturday morning. A school would be the best possible building
debris
from Columbia could have landed on.

-A.L.

Ahh, my job takes me to schools constantly. Obcviously you arent aware of how
much they get used ion nights and weekends.

Being public buildings their off hours are filled around here with classes, for
colleges both credit and non credit, community groups and activities etc etc.
Its likely the same in texas.

Sure it might not have been as bad as weekday mornings but its still a big
issue.

Schiol buildings around here are used from 7am till 10pm and have 24.7
custodial and maintenance staff. plus schools are in populated reseedential
areas. that wouldnt be good.

..
..
End the dangerous wasteful shuttle now before it kills any more astronauts....
Old October 18th 04, 03:55 PM
Neil Gerace

"MasterShrink" wrote in message
Hey dont say too much, if columbias break up had timed just a bit
differently
that report could of easily been about Columbia and a home or school in
texas

It was a Saturday morning. A school would be the best possible building
debris
from Columbia could have landed on.

In Texas, even a weekday would be pretty safe ::ducks::

Old October 18th 04, 04:11 PM
Dale

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:55:27 +0800, "Neil Gerace" wrote:

"MasterShrink" wrote in message
Hey dont say too much, if columbias break up had timed just a bit
differently
that report could of easily been about Columbia and a home or school in
texas

It was a Saturday morning. A school would be the best possible building
debris
from Columbia could have landed on.

In Texas, even a weekday would be pretty safe ::ducks::

LOL

Dale

Obviously suffering from them severe head injuries- better get to bed
Old October 18th 04, 07:16 PM
Pat Flannery

Dale wrote:

Since my last post, I had to go to the ER and get my head put back together.
Ironically (hopefully I'm using the term correctly), I was up very late doing CAD
drawings for a hospital emergency department in a nearby city- took a little break,
fell asleep and out of the chair I was sitting in, and hit my head on a stack of
oak lumber.

Where's your computer located, in a lumberyard? I've heard of debugging
programs...but _termites_? =-O

Pat

Old October 18th 04, 08:32 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

Dale wrote:

Since my last post, I had to go to the ER and get my head put back

together.
Ironically (hopefully I'm using the term correctly), I was up very late

doing CAD
drawings for a hospital emergency department in a nearby city- took a

little break,
fell asleep and out of the chair I was sitting in, and hit my head on a

stack of
oak lumber.

Where's your computer located, in a lumberyard? I've heard of debugging
programs...but _termites_? =-O

Hey, my dad's a master builder, and I constantly have to drag my equipment
out to the job. I go through so much paper I just wish I could dump all that
sawdust into a magic box and turn it into copy paper.

Soyuz Relocation Preps Continue; Expedition 10 to Have Quiet Thanksgiving Jacques van Oene Space Station 0 November 25th 04 04:22 PM
Soothing Quiet OM History 3 August 15th 04 01:28 PM
SOLAR ACTIVITY WATCH: The Sun has been mostly quiet for weeks, but... Sam Wormley Amateur Astronomy 4 July 14th 04 05:54 AM
They done it! They done it! Damned if they ain't flew! Rusty B History 1 December 18th 03 06:47 AM
Your damned if you do and your damned if you don't. Chef! UK Astronomy 31 November 15th 03 01:24 AM