Bausch and Lomb telescope - any idea of value

Old June 1st 04, 09:46 PM
Martin Frey

Default Bausch and Lomb telescope - any idea of value

I've been asked how much a B & L refractor - looks like a 90mm f10 -
but no marking or model number. EQ mount (EQ1?) - seemed OK for the
scope. 3 x Meade Barlow, 26mm Kelner ep and erecting prism. Never (or
hardly) been used (judging by immaculate cleanliness) and fact that
latitude doesn't seem to have been set. I think they probably paid
silly money for it new 2 and a half years ago.

Help...

--
Martin Frey
http://www.hadastro.org.uk
Old September 18th 04, 09:05 AM
simon.coombs3

I nearly bought one of these, it went for £155 on ebay i think, I looked
into them, and found out they were not very consistant in optical quality,
some were good, others wernt. the good ones were kept, the duff ones kept
getting sold on was what i was told

Simon