mass is light.

Old June 15th 06, 03:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy

Default (cont)

Correction -

"FTL" would then be, not "faster than light" but "multi-
parallel/orthogonally processed" outside of being
"visually perceived".

Old June 15th 06, 03:14 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

So, in plain English "********"?

--
The greatest enemy of science is pseudoscience.

Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orangey jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson why
parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.

Official emperor of sci.physics. Please pay no attention to my butt poking
forward, it is expanding.
Old June 15th 06, 03:36 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article . com,
Dogon_Tribe_from_Sirius_B wrote:

Correction -

"FTL" would then be, not "faster than light" but "multi-
parallel/orthogonally processed", outside of being
"visually perceived".

So, in plain English "********"?

--
The greatest enemy of science is pseudoscience.

Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orangey jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson why
parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.

Official emperor of sci.physics. Please pay no attention to my butt poking
forward, it is expanding.

Parallel, w.r.t. "bottled" effect, and orthogonal w.r.t. positronic
"cloud"

Old June 15th 06, 04:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

Yep, its ********.

Old June 15th 06, 09:14 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

Default Electrons are Either "Outward Reflectors" or "Inward Channels"

Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 20:13:51 GMT, in a place far, far away, Jan
: Panteltje made the phosphor on my monitor
: glow in such a way as to indicate that:

: On a sunny day (14 Jun 2006 10:42:34 -0700) it happened
: "Dogon_Tribe_from_Sirius_B" wrote in
: .com:
:
: Imagine a foam of universes that vibrate internally in either
: praise or dispraise, depending on whether vibrations are ab-
: sorbed and become mass, or radiate and eventually add to a har-
: monic, tending towards resonance.
:
: Imagine All The People
: Living Life In Peace
: John lennon
:
: Somebody shot him.

: Not that he deserved to be shot, but that was one of the most moronic
: songs ever written by anyone, ever.

Why do you say that? It was a poem put to music. Dylan has done it many
times. Why do you hate, "Imagine"? The answer could explain a lot of the
quirks in your personality...

Eric
Old June 16th 06, 07:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 20:14:14 +0000 (UTC), in a place far, far away,
: (Eric Chomko) made the phosphor on my
: monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:

: : Not that he deserved to be shot, but that was one of the most moronic
: : songs ever written by anyone, ever.
:
: Why do you say that? It was a poem put to music.

: It's a brainless and transnationalistic collectivist poem set to
: music, that many think is somehow deep thought and a useful guiding
: philosophy to governance.

Okay. How many copies did it sell? Gold? Platinum?

: Dylan has done it many times.

: laughing

: Do you mean Bob Dylan? Can you cite a singe one?

Brownsville Girl. Hell that song runs on almost like a short story...

: I can't "imagine" that Bob Dylan would ever cover as stupid a song as
: "Imagine." I can imagine that you'd be ignorant enough to "imagine"
: that he did, though.

I never said Dylan covered "Imagine". I said that "Imagine" was a poem put
to music, as Dylan often does (i.e. poem put to music). Hell, "Blowin in
the Wind", is a poem. Want to talk about how much better it is than
"Imagine"?

: Why do you hate, "Imagine"? The answer could explain a lot of the
: quirks in your personality...

: While I no doubt have quirks in my personality (as does everyone),

Yes, but yours are more obvious...

: I doubt if my disrespect for "Imagine" will provide much insight into
: them.

Disrespect?! You dissed the Lennon song? Now you're confusing disrespect
with your opinion. You have self-esteem issues don't you, Rand?

Eric