Bins steaming up

Old November 16th 05, 06:30 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Default Bins steaming up

James Hill wrote:
"oriel36" wrote in message
oups.com...

James Hill wrote:
"oriel36" wrote in message
ups.com...
No doubt AB came here seeking answers to his question.
If you have no comments of value to give AB in regards to his original
request then it would only be polite not to clutter up the thread with
trollspew.
----
Jim

What you call trollspew is actually the exquisite heliocentric
reasoning of Copernicus and Galileo,how to resolve the
forward-backward-forward motions that appear against the stellar
background -

It would have been, had you left it at that. But you couldn't help yourself
could you?
You had to attack the posters on here with your first words in your first
post.

You cretinous freaks of humanity,you undermine the most important
astronomical insight known for an utterly stupid Newtonian conception
and I assure you that what you get was mild compared to the awful
suffering you foist on people who never had the chance to appreciate
what Copernicus and Kepler did.

"No doubt that the guys here will recommend that you buy equipment and
soon you will be an astronomer just like they are,the great consumerism
of our era means you can buy the title of 'astronomer' without ever
having to deal with planetary motions,only the effort to align your
equipment and come up to speed with calendrically based star charts."

Does ownership of a hairdryer makes one an astronomer? If so then there's
helluva lot of astronomers about.

Then in reply to the post by Mr Tonkin which was helpful to the OP comes
this...

"What you miserable creeps do to astronomical principles makes your
existences the most sickening of any civilisation for while
technological progress is one thing,humanity has always regarded its
intuitive creations such as those found in art , music and literature
to be it most sincere and honest creative expression.You do not know
enough to know that you are destroying Western civilisation by dumbing
down achievement to the lowest common denominator"

Which was uncalled for, really. AB only asked if anyone knew of a way to
keep his bins free of fog and Stephen Tonkin's only error was helping AB.

Who gives a damn about a guy who can't even give the correct rate for
axial rotation of the Earth.That stomach turning sidereal justification
is an incredible insult to the actual principles that you ungrateful
freaks will use today and the rest of your lives.

You brute ignorance has no conception of the transfer of the
pre-Copernican equable 24 hour day to axial rotation at 15 degrees per
hour just like you pathetic descendents who made Harrison's life so
miserable.

You really do seem to be quite a venomous, bitter individual.

---
Jim

I hate ignorant and pretensious people with no intelligence nor
decency.The good news is that the internet provides the necessary
graphics to demonstrate how retrograde motions are actually resolved
with the original words of Copernicus,Kepler and Galileo.

This is heliocentricity seen from the orbital motion of the Earth with
no stellar background -

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ima...2000_tezel.gif

You freaks on the other hand retain your celestial sphere and the
background stars because it suits the Newtonians empiricists -

"For to the earth they appear sometimes direct, sometimes stationary,
nay, and sometimes retrograde. But from the sun they are always seen
direct,..." Isaac Newton

With that description the great Copernican/Keplerian heliocentric
insights wither.I will make certain to highlight your defence of an
utterly stupid view by Newton.

Old November 16th 05, 07:04 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

To Jonathan

The really good thing about this is that appreciating how Copernicus
reasoned heliocentricity via retrogrades is easy to understand
,likewise the awful Newtonian conception -

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ima...2000_tezel.gif

"32 In this arrangement, therefore, we discover a marvelous symmetry

of the universe, and an established harmonious linkage between the
motion of the spheres and their size, such as can be found in no other
way. For this permits a not inattentive student to perceive why the
forward and backward arcs appear greater in Jupiter than in Saturn and
smaller than in Mars, and on the other hand greater in Venus than in
Mercury. COPERNICUS

The Copernican experience is such that no person would ever consider
the Sun around Earth to be a valid proposition again,if you do you are
no heliocentrist much less an astronomer.

"That the fixed stars being at rest, the periodic times of the five
primary planets, and (whether of the sun about the earth, or) of the
earth about the sun, are in the sesquiplicate proportion of their mean
distances from the sun."

http://members.tripod.com/~gravitee/phaenomena.htm

I am sorry if the Copernican insight taxes your weak minds but it is
impossible to reduce the insight further.Considering that Kepler's
actual statement never retains the stellar background and his Panus
Quadragesimalis is partially heliocentric as it can only be,there is
no problem amplifying the stupid maneuvering of Isaac.

"The proportion existing between the periodic times of any two planets
is exactly the sesquiplicate proportion of the mean distances of the
orbits, or as generally given,the squares of the periodic times are
proportional to the cubes of the mean distances." Kepler

I now absolutely detest that I show you Kepler's representation on
page 86 that you empiricist freaks can't interpret correctly for you
can't even interpret the Copernican resolution for retrogrades
correctly.

http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/pdf/POSC_13_1_74_0.pdf

You cal, me anything you wish but I am the only person presently
capable of tearing down your absurd notions,if you want to continue to
live with the Newtonian view then be my guest,I am counting on it.

Old November 16th 05, 07:16 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Default Dealing with trolls: Kelleher/Oriel 36

"Stephen Tonkin" wrote in message
Folks,

This "Kelleher" entity is a troll. It thrives on getting a reaction. The
moment you take troll-bait, you are feeding the troll and giving it a
degree of control over the debate by playing its game. Best solution is to
ignore it. It takes a while, but they eventually go away and bother
someone else if they are entirely ignored. It's worked before.

(Apart from which, although I have the troll successfully kill-filed, some
of the responses to it are sneaking through my filters.)

Best,
Stephen

Remove footfrommouth to reply

--
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
+ Stephen Tonkin | ATM Resources; Astro-Tutorials; Astro Books +

Sorry chaps... I ended up killing my kill file a week ago owing to a
rollback of Windows and up popped the nutters. Add to that the rather
ranty mood I've been in recently - must be the Moon - (plus a couple of
pints with some mates) and you get someone who normally totally ignores
trolls actually responding to them.

*slaps wrists* ;o)

Cheers,
Jim

Old November 16th 05, 08:13 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

To Jim

You freaks can be isolated by one thing that you believe while the rest
of the world already knows differently and correctly.

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/1999/JennyChen.shtml

The actual rate for indepedent axial rotation on its axis is 15 degrees
per hour exactly making a total of 24 hours/360 degrees.

It must be wonderful to know that you participate in the dumbest group
of people ever to set foot on the planet for unless you never heard of
John Harrison and his resolution for Longitude by using clocks and the
Equation of Time principle which fixes the pace of hours,minutes and
seconds to axial rotation,then you have no excuse but to laugh off your
stupidity.

I suggest that you buy the Longitude book at Christmas but you guys are
so dumb that you don't even have faith by which all astronomical
things are easy to understand and enjoy.No faith and no knowledge but
you do have your telescopes and a diluted system based on a celestial
sphere and the calendar system.

Newton give you a clockwork and cartoon solar system that does not
exist -

http://www.pfm.howard.edu/astronomy/...S/AACHCIR0.JPG

The day a decent person puts that into an ellitical framework and sees
the ugly spectacle of an Earth moving faster at the aphelion and in
direct conflict with Keplerian orbital geometry,they will have done a
good days work.

But first they are required to see how Newton destroyed the greatest
insight of them all,the Copernican resolution for retrogrades.

Your nation's great poet William Blake was right, for he had that
great intutive sense of those of faith -

http://eir.library.utoronto.ca/rpo/display/poem180.html

He may have failed but I will not.