false info

Old October 17th 05, 10:46 AM
bob

Default false info

hi there i`ve just subscribed to this neswgroup and i was just
wondering if anyone else feels the same wat i do? The way in which i
think that all the information we hear and reas is fabricated to allow
us make up our own minds, why dont the goverment just tell us straight.

Old October 17th 05, 03:19 PM
Starlord

Another one for the killfile and it's OFF TOPIC for this group.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net

"bob" came out of his cave and craped on the
group

Old October 17th 05, 04:12 PM
Cousin Ricky

bob wrote:
hi there i`ve just subscribed to this neswgroup and i was just
wondering if anyone else feels the same wat i do? The way in which i
think that all the information we hear and reas is fabricated to allow
us make up our own minds, why dont the goverment just tell us straight.

What makes you think that the government (especially the Bush/Blair
government) knows anything to begin with?

Follow-ups to sci.astro.

Clear skies!

--
------------------- Richard Callwood III --------------------
~ U.S. Virgin Islands ~ USDA zone 11 ~ 18.3N, 64.9W ~

Old October 17th 05, 07:16 PM
Sam Wormley

bob wrote:
hi there i`ve just subscribed to this neswgroup and i was just
wondering if anyone else feels the same wat i do? The way in which i
think that all the information we hear and reas is fabricated to allow
us make up our own minds, why dont the goverment just tell us straight.

Governments are made up of people like you and I... they don't know
more than the rest of us. Science is a process of observing and
experiment to find out how nature works.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science
Old October 18th 05, 03:16 AM
Larry G

Default false info == TROLL!

On 17 Oct 2005 02:46:36 -0700, bob wrote:

hi there i`ve just subscribed to this neswgroup and i was just
wondering if anyone else feels the same wat i do? The way in which i
think that all the information we hear and reas is fabricated to allow
us make up our own minds, why dont the goverment just tell us straight.

The above appears to be so generic that it can be used to troll just
about any newsgroup or subject.

Cheers,
larry g.
Old October 18th 05, 02:08 PM
Esmail Bonakdarian

Larry G wrote:

The above appears to be so generic that it can be used to troll just
about any newsgroup or subject.

I know, you'd think the trolls would take some pride in their
work and at least customize their messages a tiny bit.

I mean really ..... (anyone remember Shawn from a few years
back? Whatever happened to him?)

Old October 20th 05, 04:55 PM
Esmail Bonakdarian

Stephen Paul wrote:
"Esmail Bonakdarian" wrote in message

I mean really ..... (anyone remember Shawn from a few years
back? Whatever happened to him?)

Mean Mr Mustard?

hmm .. quite possibly .. he used to take on several identities,
I quite often suspected he started a thread, and then participated
in it (fueling it on) later ...