The Rings Around Uranus

Old July 6th 05, 09:01 PM
Arse monkey ' Dek of Farts ' can't get enough hat

Arse monkey ' Devo ' is a smart fella.

RL

Old July 6th 05, 09:31 PM
Raving Loonie

Art Deco writes:
Arse monkey ' Dek of Farts ' can't get enough hate !
wrote:

Cowardly snecked froups restored again.

.. Arse monkey ' Devo ' is a smart fella.
--
Official Associate AFA-B Arse Monkey

Artless, unpheasant plucker,
... you are certainly a shining wit.

RL

Old July 7th 05, 02:20 PM
Michael Baldwin Bruce

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On 5 Jul 2005 03:52:41 -0700, "Double-A" wrote:

Keep UseNet tidy - ignore the kookers

Well, OK!

I will miss the pleasure of harassing the likes of Devo and Brucy, but
it may save me many a future kook award that would give the likes of
them much pleasure!

If you think harassing them is a pleasure you can always visit them
in kookland: alt.usenet.kooks
Post there as much as you must - but help us to ignore them when
ever they invade real groups with real people and real topics :-)

Double-A

Love & Light
and clear skies
C.

Charles, Ill take your pledge.

We'll see where it leads.

Double-A

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Chuckweasel is a liar, especially his lie about "ignoring."

Everyone knows that ****head Chuckless de rodeo clown is a liar, Bruce.
But it looks like Double-Anus wants a kook award. I bet he wants to
rival Dickless Davie.

I'm not so sure of that, Bruce, he seems to be avoiding behavior that
might earn him recognition, yet is still trying to slurp his mentor. A
fine line to walk, yes?

Yes, Bruce. A very thin line to tread. No kookdancer could do it. They
always step off the line. Dickless Davie appears to have done it 6
times now.

All the while denying that he does it, Bruce.

Indeed, Bruce. Another classic kooksign.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"It's less a process of "convertion" it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you monkey-fu*kers.
HTH.
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning alien technology

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer

Old July 7th 05, 02:23 PM
Michael Baldwin Bruce

Double-Anus wrote:
Michael Baldwin Spruce wrote:
Double-A wrote:
Michael Baldwin Spruce wrote:
Double-A wrote:
Enjoy!

http://pds-rings.seti.org/uranus/voyager/

Double-A

Trust you to be fixated on the rings around Uranus. You're as
kooky as Dickless Davie.

This was a serious astronomy post with actual images of the

Uranian ring system.

Uranian?

Post-edit noted.

Always a first-class kooksign, Bruce.

For even a second-rate kook, Bruce?

Yep.

I thought so, Bruce.

Raving Moron the fanboi certainly thinks so too, Bruce.

Indeed, Bruce. The jackass doesn't know which way to kick.

He's back to starting threads with my name in r.m.c in addition to a.a,
Bruce.

He's a typical lame jackass, Bruce.

Only deviant minded sorts such as you, Spruce, would think
otherwise.

Funny, its your deviant mind thinking this stuff up. I merely

pointed out your fixation with the rings around Uranus. You're the one
claiming its deviant.

Double-A

Yeah, well, whatever you say, Spruce.

Double-Anus

OK, I say you are another frootloop obsessed with the rings around
Uranus.

The twit is right. You must have ringworm, Double-Anus.

At least he got Chuckweasel to expose his lie about "ignoring" all the
"kookers" again, Bruce.

True, Bruce. Now all Double-Anus has to do is see a proctologist about
the rings around Uranus. I'm sure Dickless Davie has a few appointment
slots free.

Classic Tholenator(tm) can also relate his time spent in the Star Trek
froups to the pajama-clad saucerheads, Bruce.

Ah, all those red shirts, Bruce. I wonder if they get a discount on
those.

Looks like fruitbat wants to start making money, Bruce.

Indeed, Bruce. Next he'll be selling oscillating crystals too.

Did you notice that Dickless Davie also watched Prisoner? What a hoot!

Yep, I saw that. Amusing.

He spoilt the joke about the car, Bruce. How lame is that?!

Old July 7th 05, 05:50 PM
Art Deco

Double-A wrote:
[...]

The subject kook is Classic Tholenator(tm), Bruce. Need I say more?

Old July 8th 05, 06:43 AM
Michael Baldwin Bruce

Double-A wrote:
[...]

Say no more, Bruce.