Please remember Oriel has been identified as a bot - thank you!

Old August 22nd 13, 12:03 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
badastrobuster

Default Please remember Oriel has been identified as a bot - thank you!

And here again in the last few days we have Oriel talking AT somebody.

But then "he" is just a bot - with just a tiny amount of human intervention. Indeed the university dept involved has, I understand, admitted this quite recently.

Please don't play "his" or their game any longer!
Old August 22nd 13, 09:42 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Thursday, August 22, 2013 8:21:49 PM UTC+1, Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway wrote:
"badastrobuster" wrote in message

And here again in the last few days we have Oriel talking AT somebody.

But then "he" is just a bot - with just a tiny amount of human intervention.

Indeed the university dept involved has, I understand, admitted this quite

recently.

Please don't play "his" or their game any longer!

It has been explained to badastrobuster that Oriel is autistic,

and therefore mentally disabled and cannot help himself.

Run back to sci.physics.relativity where you are a lord,emperor or goodness knows what,here you are just another run-of-the-mill empiricist and no better or worse than the next.

"Absolute time, in astronomy, is distinguished from relative, by the equation or correlation of the vulgar time. For the natural days are truly unequal, though they are commonly considered as equal and used for a measure of time; astronomers correct this inequality for their more accurate deducing of the celestial motions." Newton

Even when Sir Isaac tries to tell you what his absolute/relative space and motion is in terms of his illegal resolution for retrogrades you cannot handle it but again,you find astronomical things so difficult.All you are doing is annoying a few magnification guys who now more than ever want to get it across that they don't care about anything other than the homocentric celestial sphere Universe they have created for themselves and imagine astronomy is a 'hobby'.

"It is indeed a matter of great difficulty to discover, and effectually to distinguish, the true motion of particular bodies from the apparent; because the parts of that absolute space, in which those motions are performed, do by no means come under the observation of our senses. Yet the thing is not altogether desperate; for we have some arguments to guide us, partly from the apparent motions, which are the differences of the true motions; partly from the forces, which are the causes and effects of the true motion. For instance, if two globes, kept at a given distance one from the other by means of a cord that connects them..." Newton

To think that the works of the great astronomers stretching back to antiquity and the careful observations that goes into discerning observed motions and their context from a moving Earth or the solar system structure as a whole was hijacked by a mathematician like Newton spouting nonsense while his followers still can't make sense of his 'definitions'.

http://gravitee.tripod.com/definitions.htm#time

What a lousy bunch of people,one side who force through the idea that telescopes are the beginning and end of astronomy and a few academics chanting voodoo at the celestial arena

Old August 23rd 13, 02:05 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Friday, August 23, 2013 12:00:44 AM UTC+1, Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway wrote:

====================================

Once again mentally disabled Kelleher tries to jump on the

relativity band wagon to join the relativity roadshow. His

autism means he can't control himself. Try "Depends", Kelleher.

http://itsallfreeonline.com/free-sample-of-depends/

-- Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Incredible !!!

The Equation of Time relies on an inviolate but,as yet,and unrecognized fact - aside from the daily cycle,all locations on the planet will turns once to the central Sun and do so in an uneven way due to the fact that this surface rotation is a component of the orbital behavior of the planet and thoroughly appreciated at the North/South poles where daily rotation is absent.

You have this absolute/relative time wordplay that the empiricists disown yet have built a huge fictional story around while these overgrown kids play around with magnification equipment and would rather die than take into account that there are two simultaneous rotations to the central Sun going on which registers with the variations in the time it takes the Sun to arrive back at a meridian at noon.

Do you think a few unkind words or stony silence is any competition for actual imaging showing the components of the Equation of Time in operation or that you can chant voodoo in the hope it will go away -

http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/arc...99/11/video/b/

The daily cycle turning South to North while the orbital surface rotation occurs East to West and applied to the Earth,that and that alone is why natural noon cycles vary.

Kids will love it.
Old August 23rd 13, 04:07 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_13_]

"badastrobuster" wrote in message

And here again in the last few days we have Oriel talking AT somebody.

But then "he" is just a bot - with just a tiny amount of human intervention.
Indeed the university dept involved has, I understand, admitted this quite
recently.

Please don't play "his" or their game any longer!
It has been explained to badastrobuster that Oriel is autistic,
and therefore mentally disabled and cannot help himself.
The moronic troll badastrobuster has chosen to ignore this.
Please don't play badastrobuster's game any longer!
**** off and die, evil troll badastrobuster, you've nothing
of any importance to say anyway.

-- Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Old August 23rd 13, 03:00 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Medway wrote:

Once again mentally disabled Kelleher tries to jump on the

relativity band wagon to join the relativity roadshow. His

autism means he can't control himself. Try "Depends", Kelleher.

http://itsallfreeonline.com/free-sample-of-depends/

-- Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Incredible !!!
Stay off the relativity road show, you know nothing about relativity
(or anything else, for that matter) and have no desire to learn.

-- Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway