What is wrong with the 'Mainstream Scientific Establishment'?

Old October 13th 11, 10:15 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

Default What is wrong with the 'Mainstream Scientific Establishment'?

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:14:24 +0100, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
.. .
| On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 04:02:07 +0100, "Androcles"

| Sneery Jeery wrote and then snipped:
|
| On the other hand, Henry, -YOU- are still totally lost.
|
| For sound, movement of the siren versus movement of the listener
| are not equivalent scenarios.
|
| For light, movement of the source versus movement of the detector
| are equivalent scenarios. Both frequency and wavelength changes
| have been measured in both scenarios. This is quite different
| from the BaTh prediction.
|
| Jerry
| =============================================
| Androcles wrote:
| Jeery has finally got it. Now all the faggot need do is put that in
equation
| form.
| For sound, air is the frame of reference.
|
| f' = f * (c+v)/(c+u)
| For light, only the source and detector can be the frames of reference.
| f' = f * (c+v)/c.
|
| What exactly is 'f'?

Frequency, boy. f' is the observed frequency, f is the emitted frequency.
It's the pitch of the note you hear, Doppler used trained musicians with
perfect pitch hearing, got them to ride a train while blowing a trumpet.

You were talking about light.

What is the 'frequency' you were refering to?

Listen carefully:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut27rSwkV2k

400 Hz emitted, speed of train mach 0.1 (70 mph).

f' = 400 * (1+0)/(0.9) = 444 Hz approaching.
f' = 400 *(1+0)/ 1.1 = 364 Hz receeding.
That's 80 Hz difference, very noticable, its the difference
between F# and the A above it in the middle of a piano
keyboard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_pitch_notation

If you are riding the train,
f' = 400 * (1+0.1)/(1+0.1) = 400 Hz, no shift is heard.

Yes, we know you are a closet aetherist who still firmly believes that light
behaves just like sound in air.

The human ear is a reliable and accurate frequency detector when a
musician owns it. Ask your local piano tuner. When u = -c you get a
sonic boom which was the excuse for not permitting Concorde
to fly across the USA. That can't happen with light, there is no medium
and hence no u.

The 'frequency' of light is not what we observe. In fact it has never been
observed
'Frequency' is inferred from the general wave equation f = c/Lambda.

So in the case of light, what is Lambda?

Old October 13th 11, 10:18 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Androcles[_65_]

"Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:21:49 +0100, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| "Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| .. .
| | On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 20:24:34 -0700 (PDT), Jerry
| | wrote:
|
| | It doesn't affect the theory one way or the other. The answer is
unknown
| at
| | this stage for the simple reason that there is no known way to find the
| | answer experimentally.
|
| Nonsense, that's simply radar. Use Greenfield's notation, c' = c+v.
| If the light hits the mirror at c' then it reflects from the mirror
at -c'.

| Do the sums and you will see that the difference between c and c+v is
| usually far too small to affect radar significantly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_gun

Pay the fine and you will see that you are talking out of your arse as
usual.

Old October 13th 11, 10:30 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Androcles[_65_]

"Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:14:24 +0100, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| "Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| .. .
| | On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 04:02:07 +0100, "Androcles"

| |
| | Sneery Jeery wrote and then snipped:
| |
| | On the other hand, Henry, -YOU- are still totally lost.
| |
| | For sound, movement of the siren versus movement of the listener
| | are not equivalent scenarios.
| |
| | For light, movement of the source versus movement of the detector
| | are equivalent scenarios. Both frequency and wavelength changes
| | have been measured in both scenarios. This is quite different
| | from the BaTh prediction.
| |
| | Jerry
| | =============================================
| | Androcles wrote:
| | Jeery has finally got it. Now all the faggot need do is put that in
| equation
| | form.
| | For sound, air is the frame of reference.
| |
| | f' = f * (c+v)/(c+u)
| | For light, only the source and detector can be the frames of
reference.
| | f' = f * (c+v)/c.
| |
| | What exactly is 'f'?
|
| Frequency, boy. f' is the observed frequency, f is the emitted frequency.
| It's the pitch of the note you hear, Doppler used trained musicians with
| perfect pitch hearing, got them to ride a train while blowing a trumpet.
|
| You were talking about light.

"For sound, air is the frame of reference." - 14 lines above, you
stupid blind ignorant drunken *******.

Yes, we know you are a crazy **** that can't read or understand an equation.
**** off, Einstein dingleberry.

What is c, dumb****?

So in the case of sound, what is c, dumb****?
**** off, you jealous drunken argumentative moron.

Old October 13th 11, 11:42 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:18:57 +0100, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
.. .
| On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:21:49 +0100, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| "Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| .. .
| | On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 20:24:34 -0700 (PDT), Jerry
| | wrote:
|
| | It doesn't affect the theory one way or the other. The answer is
unknown
| at
| | this stage for the simple reason that there is no known way to find the
| | answer experimentally.
|
| Nonsense, that's simply radar. Use Greenfield's notation, c' = c+v.
| If the light hits the mirror at c' then it reflects from the mirror
at -c'.

| Do the sums and you will see that the difference between c and c+v is
| usually far too small to affect radar significantly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_gun

Pay the fine and you will see that you are talking out of your arse as
usual.

I knew you would baulk at the mention of 'sums'.
Old October 13th 11, 11:50 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:30:02 +0100, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
.. .
| On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:14:24 +0100, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| "Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| .. .
| | On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 04:02:07 +0100, "Androcles"

| |
| | Sneery Jeery wrote and then snipped:
| |
| | On the other hand, Henry, -YOU- are still totally lost.
| |
| | For sound, movement of the siren versus movement of the listener
| | are not equivalent scenarios.
| |
| | For light, movement of the source versus movement of the detector
| | are equivalent scenarios. Both frequency and wavelength changes
| | have been measured in both scenarios. This is quite different
| | from the BaTh prediction.
| |
| | Jerry
| | =============================================
| | Androcles wrote:
| | Jeery has finally got it. Now all the faggot need do is put that in
| equation
| | form.
| | For sound, air is the frame of reference.
| |
| | f' = f * (c+v)/(c+u)
| | For light, only the source and detector can be the frames of
reference.
| | f' = f * (c+v)/c.
| |
| | What exactly is 'f'?
|
| Frequency, boy. f' is the observed frequency, f is the emitted frequency.
| It's the pitch of the note you hear, Doppler used trained musicians with
| perfect pitch hearing, got them to ride a train while blowing a trumpet.
|
| You were talking about light.

"For sound, air is the frame of reference." - 14 lines above, you
stupid blind ignorant drunken *******.

WHAT DID YOU SAY 11 LINES ABOVE?.., you stupid demented ignorant drunken
pommie *******.

Now I'll ask again, What is the 'frequency' you were refering to?

| Listen carefully:
| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut27rSwkV2k
|
| 400 Hz emitted, speed of train mach 0.1 (70 mph).
|
| f' = 400 * (1+0)/(0.9) = 444 Hz approaching.
| f' = 400 *(1+0)/ 1.1 = 364 Hz receeding.
| That's 80 Hz difference, very noticable, its the difference
| between F# and the A above it in the middle of a piano
| keyboard.
| http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_pitch_notation
|
| If you are riding the train,
| f' = 400 * (1+0.1)/(1+0.1) = 400 Hz, no shift is heard.
|
| Yes, we know you are a closet aetherist who still firmly believes that
light
| behaves just like sound in air.

Yes, we know you are a crazy **** that can't read or understand an equation.
**** off, Einstein dingleberry.

| The human ear is a reliable and accurate frequency detector when a
| musician owns it. Ask your local piano tuner. When u = -c you get a
| sonic boom which was the excuse for not permitting Concorde
| to fly across the USA. That can't happen with light, there is no medium
| and hence no u.
|
| The 'frequency' of light is not what we observe. In fact it has never been
| observed
| 'Frequency' is inferred from the general wave equation f = c/Lambda.

What is c, dumb****?

c is a universal constant. It happens to be the initial speed of light wrt
its source.

| So in the case of light, what is Lambda?

So in the case of sound, what is c, dumb****?
**** off, you jealous drunken argumentative moron.

What did you state 58 lines above?

Old October 13th 11, 11:50 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Androcles[_65_]

"Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:18:57 +0100, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| "Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| .. .
| | On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:21:49 +0100, "Androcles"
| | wrote:
| |
| |
| | "Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| | .. .
| | | On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 20:24:34 -0700 (PDT), Jerry
| | | wrote:
| |
| | | It doesn't affect the theory one way or the other. The answer is
| unknown
| | at
| | | this stage for the simple reason that there is no known way to find
the
| | | answer experimentally.
| |
| | Nonsense, that's simply radar. Use Greenfield's notation, c' = c+v.
| | If the light hits the mirror at c' then it reflects from the mirror
| at -c'.
| |
| | Do the sums and you will see that the difference between c and c+v is
| | usually far too small to affect radar significantly.
| |
| http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_gun
|
| Pay the fine and you will see that you are talking out of your arse as
| usual.
|
| I knew you would baulk at the mention of 'sums'.

I knew you were a stupid useless argumentative and clueless jealous sheep
shagger.

Old October 13th 11, 11:53 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Androcles[_65_]

"Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:30:02 +0100, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| "Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| .. .
| | On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:14:24 +0100, "Androcles"
| | wrote:
| |
| |
| | "Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| | .. .
| | | On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 04:02:07 +0100, "Androcles"
| |
| | |
| | | Sneery Jeery wrote and then snipped:
| | |
| | | On the other hand, Henry, -YOU- are still totally lost.
| | |
| | | For sound, movement of the siren versus movement of the listener
| | | are not equivalent scenarios.
| | |
| | | For light, movement of the source versus movement of the detector
| | | are equivalent scenarios. Both frequency and wavelength changes
| | | have been measured in both scenarios. This is quite different
| | | from the BaTh prediction.
| | |
| | | Jerry
| | | =============================================
| | | Androcles wrote:
| | | Jeery has finally got it. Now all the faggot need do is put that in
| | equation
| | | form.
| | | For sound, air is the frame of reference.
| | |
| | | f' = f * (c+v)/(c+u)
| | | For light, only the source and detector can be the frames of
| reference.
| | | f' = f * (c+v)/c.
| | |
| | | What exactly is 'f'?
| |

f is frequency. **** off, imbecile.

Old October 14th 11, 12:09 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Jerry

On Oct 13, 4:06*pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc.) wrote:
On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 03:58:43 -0700 (PDT), Jerry

wrote:
On Oct 13, 2:19*am, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc.) wrote:
On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 20:24:34 -0700 (PDT), Jerry
wrote:
Oh, come on, don't be stupid. You have NEVER decided whether
c+v light bounces off a mirror with speed c+v, or is re-radiated
with speed c.

It doesn't affect the theory one way or the other.

The answer fundamentally affects the results of TESTING your
theory.

The answer is unknown at
this stage for the simple reason that there is no known way to find the
answer experimentally.

Oh come on! Simple as looking at a photo of the Hubble Deep Field!

Please explain in detail.

I'm not spoon-feeding you the answer, which is trivial.

Try reading a book:
QED: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter

Jerry
Old October 14th 11, 12:33 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

wrote:
Oh, come on, don't be stupid. You have NEVER decided whether
c+v light bounces off a mirror with speed c+v, or is re-radiated
with speed c.

It doesn't affect the theory one way or the other.

The answer fundamentally affects the results of TESTING your
theory.

The answer is unknown at
this stage for the simple reason that there is no known way to find the
answer experimentally.

Oh come on! Simple as looking at a photo of the Hubble Deep Field!

Please explain in detail.

I'm not spoon-feeding you the answer, which is trivial.

Try reading a book:
QED: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter

I want YOU to explain it...

Jerry

Old October 14th 11, 12:35 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:53:33 +0100, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
.. .
| On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:30:02 +0100, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| "Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| .. .
| | On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:14:24 +0100, "Androcles"
| | wrote:
| |
| |
| | "Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| | .. .
| | | On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 04:02:07 +0100, "Androcles"
| |
| | |
| | | Sneery Jeery wrote and then snipped:
| | |
| | | On the other hand, Henry, -YOU- are still totally lost.
| | |
| | | For sound, movement of the siren versus movement of the listener
| | | are not equivalent scenarios.
| | |
| | | For light, movement of the source versus movement of the detector
| | | are equivalent scenarios. Both frequency and wavelength changes
| | | have been measured in both scenarios. This is quite different
| | | from the BaTh prediction.
| | |
| | | Jerry
| | | =============================================
| | | Androcles wrote:
| | | Jeery has finally got it. Now all the faggot need do is put that in
| | equation
| | | form.
| | | For sound, air is the frame of reference.
| | |
| | | f' = f * (c+v)/(c+u)
| | | For light, only the source and detector can be the frames of
| reference.
| | | f' = f * (c+v)/c.
| | |
| | | What exactly is 'f'?
| |
| | Frequency, boy. f' is the observed frequency, f is the emitted
frequency.
| | It's the pitch of the note you hear, Doppler used trained musicians
with
| | perfect pitch hearing, got them to ride a train while blowing a
trumpet.
| |
| | You were talking about light.
|
| "For sound, air is the frame of reference." - 14 lines above, you
| stupid blind ignorant drunken *******.
|
| WHAT DID YOU SAY 11 LINES ABOVE?.., you stupid demented ignorant drunken
| pommie *******.

f is frequency. **** off, imbecile.

FOR BLOODY LIGHT you incredibly difficult chimp imitator.!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 lines above where I said '14 lines above'....WHAT DID YOU SAY?