Planet X Update

Old September 17th 03, 06:10 AM
bwhiting

Default Planet X Update

Too bad it didn't eat that large asteroid in the Kuiper Belt
too...what's it's name? Oh, Pluto. (7/10 the size of our Moon).
Sorry, there are only 8 major planets. (Still waiting for #9,
so don't even concern yourself with #10 as the nine-spot has
yet to be filled.)
FWIW,
TW

Mothra wrote:

Planet X, a "rogue planet", with its two "personas(tm)",
and "swirling moons(tm)", was eaten by Cthulhu, and
poses no further threat.

Old September 17th 03, 09:52 AM
Søren Kjærsgaard

---
N 56 29 ; E 08 36

Remove Q1P42 from mail address
when replying direct.
"Mothra" wrote in message
Planet X, a "rogue planet", with its two "personas(tm)",
and "swirling moons(tm)", was eaten by Cthulhu, and
poses no further threat.

Ahh, 'Call of Cthulhu', those were the days :-)

Old September 18th 03, 01:13 AM
Carl D. Smith

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:02:04 -0500, Mothra
wrote:

Planet X, a "rogue planet", with its two "personas(tm)",
and "swirling moons(tm)", was eaten by Cthulhu, and
poses no further threat.

Wasn't Planet X the sole source of Aludium Fozdex, the shaving
cream atom?
Old September 18th 03, 07:55 PM
I Be Rad Goof

No, the Venusians got it!! Venusians are way badder than zetans.
Old September 18th 03, 11:07 PM
Marty

No, the Venusians got it!! Venusians are
way badder than zetans.

I'll say! I've studied both "The Man From Planet X" and "Zontar, the
Thing From Venus," and Zontar is definitely more evil looking!
Marty