Humanity has spiked atmospheric carbon dioxide.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 24th 14, 10:08 PM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
GreyCloud

Default Humanity has spiked atmospheric carbon dioxide.

Jeff-Relf.Me @. wrote:

PRE Style='White-Space: PRE !important; Font-Size: 18px
!important;Font-Family: monospace !important;' Humanity has spiked
atmospheric carbon dioxide; see:

http://www.southwestclimatechange.or...re_records.jpg

Last 20 thousand years, as atmospheric carbon dioxide has risen,
the earth has warmed and Sea Levels rose 130 meters; see:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_le..._geologic_time
http://www.southwestclimatechange.or...l/past-present

"eXergy" is energy that can do work.
As eXergy is consumed, entropy rachets up.

The battle for the (limited) exergy prize is between:

· The carbon dioxide breathers ( Algae and Plants ).

· The oxygen breathers ( Fungi and Animals ).

Algae and Plants are siblings.
Fungi and Animals are siblings of a different parent.

Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide won't stop rising unless·and·until
Algae and Plants beat·back Fungi and Animals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon...on centration

Then you have to ask why the outer planets are also heating up.
I still see it as a long term cycle. I highly doubt we have the technology
to clear up any planet wide problems. And that we can't even clean up the
mess at Fukishima, which is dumping tons of radioactive substances into the
ocean every day.