How big would an SSTO be?

Old July 6th 07, 05:50 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Default How big would an SSTO be?

On Jul 5, 7:43 pm, (Rand Simberg) wrote:
On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 16:35:52 -0700, in a place far, far away,
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a way
as to indicate that:

It's called seeing the big picture.
-
Brad Guth

No need to be irritable.

Guth isn't "irritable." He's nuts. Please stop responding to him,
unless you want to be put into killfiles with him.

I´m simply a live and let live person. It takes a lot to make me
angry.

This isn't about "making you angry."

It's about making us angry. Most of us have Guth in our killfiles,
because we don't want to have to deal with his insanity, and hope that
if people ignore him, he'll eventually get help.

Oh, that'll work...

Like you really care. Rand, you just can't fathom the thought that
anyone would give you and Guth the same attention. You, the great
rocket scientist can't possibly be looked at in the same light as Guth
the nutball. Sure Guth is a bigotted weirdo with crazy ideas but hell
it's a free net and he has the same right to be here just like you.
The way you view this place as if some sort of caste system is silly
on its face.

By responding to him, you subvert that, and probably continue to keep
him from getting help (not, admittedly, that there's a high
probability of that). But beyond that, it compels us to put you into
our killfiles as well, because there's not point in having Brad there,
when we still have to see his nuttiness via people who respond to him.
So if you're interested in others here seeing your posts, you'll
refrain from responding to people who are mentallly ill.

Speak for yourself. You put people in killfiles, you don't do anything
for "we", because you can't. You claim to leave me out of your
killfile because you find me entertaining. Well, let he emphasize that
you keep me out of your killfile because I respond to your posts in
such a way that you NEED to respond back! Left unchecked I'd
demonstrate for all to see just how much of a fool you can be. Despite
your repsonses the best you can do is name-calling, so you might want
to get off your high-horse and let people figure things out for
themselves.

How big would an SSTO be? David Cornell Policy 213 July 20th 07 04:10 PM
Skylon SSTO [email protected] Policy 238 February 1st 07 02:15 AM
Skylon SSTO Henry Spencer History 34 February 1st 07 02:15 AM
SSTO - what's the point? vello Space Shuttle 29 August 31st 05 07:55 AM
HAVE REGION, X-33, SSTO, Urie Allen Thomson History 3 December 6th 03 08:09 PM