Video of Jim discussing new Russian spaceship

Old December 3rd 04, 06:08 PM
Jim Oberg

Default Video of Jim discussing new Russian spaceship

Here's a link to a video clip from a show I did Wednesday
for Canada's "Daily Planet" news on their 'Discovery channel'.
I discuss the significance of the Russian 'Kliper' spaceship design.
http://www.exn.ca/video/?video=exn20...sian-space.asx
I had written about it for the NBC space website, at
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6623693/, and another newer
article on secret NASA-Russian negotiations at
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6640347/

JimO
www.jamesoberg.com

Old December 3rd 04, 09:45 PM
Chuck Stewart

So... JimO is a cottage industry... but he's not making model kits of
nuclear-powered bombers...

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"