Origin of the universe.

Old January 1st 07, 11:07 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.politics
uri

Default Origin of the universe.

How do we know that our perceptions are real? I mean life can be
nothing but a bad dream, never real.

Old January 2nd 07, 12:15 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.politics
Phineas T Puddleduck

On 2007-01-01 23:07:59 +0000, "uri" said:

How do we know that our perceptions are real? I mean life can be
nothing but a bad dream, never real.

pinch yourself
--

This space reserved for Jeff Relf's 5-dimensional metric.

Old January 2nd 07, 12:34 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.politics
T Wake

"uri" wrote in message
ups.com...
How do we know that our perceptions are real? I mean life can be
nothing but a bad dream, never real.

What message was this post supposed to be a reply to? Why do you go out of
your way to not quote?

Old January 2nd 07, 12:52 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.politics
American Jesus

uri wrote:
How do we know that our perceptions are real? I mean life can be
nothing but a bad dream, never real.

Perhaps you would find better answers on a philosophy group. The fact
is, the more we learn about this universe, the more we realize how much
we don't know. We are a very capable but ignorant species. That is
not an insult, it is just true.
We still believe in gods. Some might say that is ridiculous, but I
suggest that is a natural part of our evolution. We simply aren't
strong enough to not believe in gods. For all of our technology, we
are still stranded on this planet, and all we can do is use telescopes
to marvel at the universe.
We are children, and we know little, but we have great potential and
I do not think it is a bad dream. It is a good dream and we are all in
it together.

Old January 2nd 07, 01:30 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.politics
Sjouke Burry

Maybe you can find out at alt.solipsysts
(I hope I got that last one without spelling errors)
Old January 2nd 07, 02:34 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
kenseto

"Sam Wormley" wrote in message
kenseto wrote:
"Sam Wormley" wrote in message

But your assumption of "E-Matrix" is so nebulous as to be

nonexistent.
It serves no purpose AFAICT.

****ing idiot runt......Model Mechanics unites all the forces of nature.

Just how has it united the strong force with the electro-weak?

Read the paper entitled "Unification of Physics" in the following website:
http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/index.htm

Old January 2nd 07, 03:01 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
"kenseto" wrote:

Read the paper entitled "Unification of Physics" in the following website:
http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/index.htm

Why have you not submitted this for peer review?

--
This space reserved for Jeff Relf's 5-dimensional metric.

Old January 2nd 07, 07:44 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
kenseto

kenseto wrote:
"Sam Wormley" wrote in message
But your assumption of "E-Matrix" is so nebulous as to be

nonexistent.
It serves no purpose AFAICT.

****ing idiot runt......Model Mechanics unites all the forces of

nature.

Just how has it united the strong force with the electro-weak?

Read the paper entitled "Unification of Physics" in the following

website:
http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/index.htm

If you can't articulate the answer, you don't know the answer, and it
sure isn't in your reference that you cite!

Hey idiot runt you didn't read the paper..... how do you know??

Old January 2nd 07, 08:12 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

kenseto wrote:
"Sam Wormley" wrote in message
But your assumption of "E-Matrix" is so nebulous as to be
nonexistent.
It serves no purpose AFAICT.

****ing idiot runt......Model Mechanics unites all the forces of

nature.

Just how has it united the strong force with the electro-weak?

Read the paper entitled "Unification of Physics" in the following

website:
http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/index.htm

If you can't articulate the answer, you don't know the answer, and it
sure isn't in your reference that you cite!

Hey idiot runt you didn't read the paper..... how do you know??

Extrapolation from past experience.
Old January 2nd 07, 08:54 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
T Wake

kenseto wrote:
"Sam Wormley" wrote in message
But your assumption of "E-Matrix" is so nebulous as to be
nonexistent.
It serves no purpose AFAICT.

****ing idiot runt......Model Mechanics unites all the forces of

nature.

Just how has it united the strong force with the electro-weak?

Read the paper entitled "Unification of Physics" in the following

website:
http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/index.htm

If you can't articulate the answer, you don't know the answer, and it
sure isn't in your reference that you cite!

Hey idiot runt you didn't read the paper..... how do you know??

He didn't have to read the paper (which is crap by the way) to know you can
not articulate the answer - and more importantly you don't know the answer.

Now out of the 21 page PDF you try to point two, there is no explanation of
how _you_ have unified strong and electroweak. This is as close as you get
to it:

"The electromagnetic force and the nuclear weak and strong forces are also
the result of absolute motion between the interacting S-Particles."

Not exactly a unification now, is it? Or did you mean this (where you talk
about CERN)?

"There were also some successes in the effort of unifying the electro -weak
force with the nuclear strong force. The resulting theory is called Grand
Unification Theory (GUT). GUT predicts that the proton is not permanently
stable."

But then again GUT and CERN aren't really part of your idiot runt model
mechanics, are they?

Also, your crappy PDF keeps crashing my browsers. You really should learn
to write HTML and stop being so lazy. If you want to put it on the web, do
it in HTML.

Origin of the Universe kenseto Astronomy Misc 11 December 3rd 06 09:04 PM
Origin of the Universe Chris H. Fleming Misc 0 January 9th 06 02:19 AM
Origin of the Universe nightbat Misc 2 January 8th 06 08:26 PM
Origin of the Universe Richard Smol Misc 0 January 8th 06 12:49 PM
ORIGIN OF THE UNIVERSE GRAVITYMECHANIC2 Astronomy Misc 0 July 27th 04 05:54 PM