Andromeda Galaxy or US (What if)

Old June 6th 06, 05:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Andromeda Galaxy or US (What if)

Double-a I did not know that the Milky Way was merging with anything.
Small galaxies,and star clusters have just came into my thinking. Maybe
all galaxies started off small and over billions of years grew to their
present size by absorbing . Like a snow ball rolling down hill.
Go figure Bert

Old June 7th 06, 02:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
To All a question. Does Ardomeda turn when hitting the Milky way turn
in the same direction? That has lots of significants TreBert

Mankind will have been extinct for millions of years by the time we
collide with it.
Old June 7th 06, 02:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Vlad wrote:
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
To All a question. Does Ardomeda turn when hitting the Milky way turn
in the same direction? That has lots of significants TreBert

Mankind will have been extinct for millions of years by the time we
collide with it.

Bert thinks his ghost might still be hovering here, watching the big
show!

Double-A

Old June 7th 06, 07:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy

There are many things you don't know, BEERTbrain!

Saul Levy

Old June 7th 06, 12:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Saul Well said I know not all things. I do know how lots of things on
Earth work. I even can think things out,and that's the most fun. Bert

Old June 7th 06, 02:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A WOW great information,on something that is 2 million LY away.
My "Spin is in theory" should show that a dense fast spinning object has
an influence over other objects at a distance. Much like two pendulum
bobs will line up their swings. Motion and gravity are equivalent,and I
use spin for attraction for both gravitational force and magnetic force.
Spinning in the same direction gives attraction. Spinning in the
opposite direction gives repulsion. This is an easy experiment when
using spinning tops.(that naturally is relative to each other.) TreBert

From the star map at this link, it appears that the Andromeda disk is

oriented northeast to southwest. Since the glowing band of the Milky
Way crosses the sky from northeast to southwest, the orientation of the
two galaxies' disks must be closely aligned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:A...lation_map.png

Double-A